♡11♡

I think its time I speak about y/n's weapon and abilities in general! this is information you might wanna know, but it's not that important so if you're not interested you can skip to the ♡ where the story will begin 

I mentioned before that it's swiftness and control. 1 keep in mind that this information will change later on as she improves!
she's good at controlling the ball and keeping it from her enemies. she's a very straightforward and selfish player. in her playstyle she doesn't like to pass the ball to support others, she requires others to support her. and her swiftness means that she's good at stealing the ball from others and slipping past them.

though when she's playing with players who are better than her, even if she doesn't prefer it she can still be a very good support to them.

one thing to know is that this is her rating as of now. 2 it will all change as the story progresses. !!!!!!!

characters who are good at supporting her:
isagi
reo
niko

characters she's good at supporting:

rin
otoya
yukimiya

characters who work both with her:
nagi
bachira

she doesn't work well with:
shido
baro
sae
raichi

her weakness is her physical ability. she's weak and can get tired fast. she's more on the speed and swiftness side than strength and power. so her weapon is mostly used as an game turner to bring a quick point to the team. her average goals in matches is 1.5.

characters that counter her:
shido
karasu
ishikari
tokimitsu
yukimiya

the rest of the characters i didn't mention: she works alright with them.

statistics:
speed ~ A
strength ~ E
stamina ~ C
intelligence ~ B
offense ~ S
defense ~ C
flexibility/swiftness ~ S
passes/support ~ A
dribble ~ S

i had to shoot 100 goals against a machine in order to pass to the 2nd selection. it was pretty easy at first, but around score 80 i began getting tired. i still pushed through though and managed to pass nicely. my stamina is really something i'm gonna have to improve if i wanna be the world's best striker.

stamina was never something i've been able to train properly, and neither was playing in a team. i've always been alone, or being supported by my brother, despite him mostly being forward in his own team. so these concepts are still pretty new to me. i felt like an amateur in comparison with everyone else who had a lot more experience than me.

i passed through the doors and looked around the relatively empty room. it was vast, and white like every other part of blue lock. as i looked around the place, i realized that i was among the first to finish. the few people that were here weren't anyone from team Z, so i was the first from there. soon, i noticed a sign hung on the wall stating, "form a team of 3."

i squinted my eyes, looking through the few people again in hopes of recognizing anyone, however i sighed in disappointment when i didn't. 

suddenly a tap to my shoulder caught me off guard, i jolted in surprise and turned around, but my tense posture immediately softened when i noticed who it was. 

"the hells up with that reaction? you think someones out to kill ya or something?" rin mocked, looking down on me. i sweatdropped, shoulders slumping in defeat as i mumbled, "sorry.. i was just a little focused.."

he rolled his eyes, crossing his hands over his chest, "join my team." he said. i tilted my head, looking around and then pointing at myself, "me?"

"who else dumbass.." he facepalmed. i stood still for a few seconds in shock. rin is asking to team up with me?! i can confidently say i'm a good player, but rin is amazing. "o-okay!" i nervously answered without a second thought, too afraid to let him wait any longer for an answer.