♥︎42♥︎

i've decided that the next chapters will be focused on hiori, isagi, sae and any other character that gets caught up in the mess. *'ㅅ')゙♥

and why is kaiser so WEIRD! it's funny to write sometimes... but only sometimes! but he is always weird!

♥︎

"alright then, team bastard munchen, it's time to announce the regulars."

we all stood together in the room, staring at noa. we're going up against manshine city now and currently I was standing beside hiori and isagi, trying to contain my excitement.

"based on the result of the first match and your training, I have concluded that this would be the optimal formation. every player was selected for bringing the designated numbers.  so without further ado, the regulars for the England match will be... Michael Kaiser for center forward." I clicked my tongue in annoyance. its expected that someone as insanely good as kaiser would be first picked, but damn do I hate hearing his name. hiori noticed this and ruffled my hair, making me turn to him. he put a finger over his lips, "shh."

I smiled, before pulling his hand off of my head.

"Kunigami Rensuke, on the same position for the right side, whose total evaluation has increased taking In consideration his goal in the first match.

on the first side, as an offensive midfielder, Isagi Yoichi.  your total evaluation has also increased."

isagi brought his fist up to his face, cheering to himself quietly. I wanted to congratulate him, but this wasn't the time, later maybe.

"B/n L/n, you will take the left side." it's more of a midfielder spot, but that's fine, as long as i'm in!

he continued explaining the positions and the players who got in after us 4 were kurona, ali, ness, birkenstock, menser, kenyu and gagamaru as our goalkeeper. 

i pouted a little at the result. i was looking forward to playing with hiori, because since the U-20 match, we've both improved plenty and it would be exciting to have my own personal midfielder that brings the best out of my abilities, but i guess it's fine. since i haven't been able to beat kaiser, it shows that i have long to go until i'm at that level. for now i'll accept this support role, until i've finally reached my peak.

"next time, yo-chan." i said, smiling at the said boy who only rubbed his head quietly, feeling a tad bit embarrassed.

"of course this formation was decided based on the numbers. but it can also be said that these are an experimental team of eleven. and i'm sure you know why... currently this team, has two different philosophies. the first is the style of efficient football that uses kaiser as the finisher, and the other one, is blue lock's style of causing chemical reactions among unrestrained egoism. one could say they have a dog-eat-dog relationship." more like an owner-and-dog relationship for me... i held in a chuckle at that silly thought, and focused on what noa was saying instead.

"the goal brought by kunigami rensuke, isagi yoichi and b/n l/n was an instant idea that didn't exist in bastard munchen repertoire. 

and a team that simply focuses on kaiser scoring goals... I want to see the evolution that this might bring." noa explained, making kaiser lift his head up suddenly. he furrowed his eyebrows, staring at the master, "wait, noa, is this a test for me?"

noa nodded and he held his usual cold expression, "I'm glad you get it. don't fail, ace." though this only angered kaiser further. he narrowed his eyes, "mind your own fucking business, you shitty master."

"prove it to me then. time to play, bastard munchen. do not hesitate... just win." and with that we immediately stepped inside of the field. I left hiori's side and followed after isagi, staring ahead and into the bright light from the stadium. I felt so excited, goosebumps formed all over my body. "isagi... just watch me. I'll show you what I've been doing these past 10 days." I whispered, feeling determined once we stepped inside of the field. isagi stared at me from the corner of his eye, before averting his gaze to the man shine city boys that were awaiting our arrival. "yeah. you too."