♥︎21♥︎

big warning: shido being shido. (T▽T) (the scene was too funny i had to include it)

♥︎

"aw, yeah. here comes the dopamine! I'm gonna come, shit... that's the stuff!♡" shido said, rolling his eyes backwards in bliss.

"we've only tied the game. don't blow your load just yet," sae said, shooting shido a look.

i wiped the sweat off of my forehead with pink cheeks, is shido immune to feeling embarrassment or something?! and that gameplay... "their chemical reaction is just too good..!" i said.

"aw heckie. that one was just unfair.." bachira said, running a hand through his hair.

I stared at shido and sae interacting through my bangs and exhaled deeply. if we don't stop them it'll be game over for us...!

shido was the first to notice my intense staring. his grin widened as he walked up to me, "had you accepted his offer maybe you'd have joined in here as well~" he mocked, looking down on me as I narrowed my eyes. "I haven't regretted anything."

sae sighed, pushing past shido who surprisingly didn't complain. he loomed over me, a stoic expression on his face as he said, "If blue lock loses, join me." and it didn't sound like a question.

my eyes widened, "e-excuse me..?" what is this dude on about???

he looks over his shoulder and at shido who was stretching, "your playstyle is good, it would be a shame for it to go to waste."

I gulped, "fine, but if we win, you owe me one."  sae turned his head back to me and nodded, his bored expression unchanging. he seemed confident in the fact that U-20 will win. i was the first one to break the eye contact and walk away, but i could still feel his cold gaze on me. sae is such a tense and intimidating person, like his brother but he's oddly colder.

"how unfair, sae-chan! you're making me work for your number while princess over there gets it for free? is this favourism i smell?!" shido teased as sae rolled his eyes, "show me you deserve it."

I sighed, finally feeling like I can breathe. sae and shido are scary.

"kh..!" my eyes widened when I saw chigiri fall to the ground, holding his leg in pain. immediately me and isagi rushed to his side, "chigiri! are you okay?!" we said simultaneously.

"y-yeah... just... leg cramp..." he panted. "lie down, chigiri," I said as he did so. I took his leg and massaged it. chigiri sighed, putting a hand ontop of his forehead. "t-thanks... b/n.." he said with a light blush.

"is your knee alright?" isagi asked from beside us.

"yeah, sorry... even though the second half's only just begun..." chigiri whimpered, as I looked up to see reo and hiori standing up, "chigiri-kun, it looks like you're getting subbed out."

"shit..." he groaned. I let go of his foot and helped him stand up. when I saw his face my heart dropped. tears looked like they were gathering in his eyes out of frustration.

I hugged him quickly, "you did good, chigiri-kun. now watch as we win for you, okay?" and I let go. he nodded slowly, hair covering his face as he walked off.

niko was also getting subbed out.

♥︎

the scores are 2 - 2. isagi started with the ball and passed it to me. we changed formations, me and hiori passed the ball to each other, avoiding the players that came at us. our weapons were similar, as he also had good ball control but a little different from mine. "i've been waiting for the moment i get to play with you, and i think i understand the others obsession with you." hiori said, looking straight at me and passing the ball to me. i hummed, "obsession?"