♥︎47.5♥︎

one-shot! nothing to do with the plot as usual.

content: established relationship.(requested): sae kisses. takes place outside of blue lock

(this was meant to be both kurona and sae and it's stayed in my drafts for months so I decided to post it.  I am   getting weaker so I can't promise a update schedule.i miss when i was able to update almost every day but I will try to do kurona regardless later thanks for the support❤❤❤❤)
(´・ェ・`)

♥︎

I sat on the bed, looking through the bag sae bought me. it was mostly filled with some plushies, along with a little bit of makeup. I then remembered when I randomly mentioned how I was running out of lipstick a few days ago... but it was only something I mentioned once and then moved on from, I didn't think he'd remember and buy me one. to be honest, I thought he wasn't listening to my little ramblings, since his responses were very short and quick. but this made me feel weirdly warm and fuzzy. small gestures like this reminds me that being in a relationship with sae means I'll have to not jump into conclusions quickly, and instead be patient.

I smiled as I placed his sweet gifts on top of the bed, before standing up and leaving for the bathroom. I took the lipstick out of the package and pressed it against my lips, making sure that I wouldn't mess up by keeping an eye on my mirror reflection.

it was a really nice (shade) that fit my skin perfectly! it was a bit (darker/lighter) than my usual one, and it complimented me a lot better. he really has a good eye for colors.

just as I was about to finish, the door slammed open and I jumped from surprise, accidentally messing up the lipstick along the way. I rubbed my chin that was now stained with a frown, before turning to look at sae who was awkwardly rubbing his head. "uh... my bad. didn't know you were here." he mumbled, and I would've allowed it to slide had a special and genius idea not popped up in my head.

"actually, since you're here. can you help me with something? I wanna see if this new shade you got me would look good on you." I asked, making him furrow his eye brows in confusion. he pointed at himself and then the lipstick. "you know I don't wear that stuff." he said, his voice sounding confused yet cold. I laughed softly, taking some toilet paper before wiping the lipstick off of my chin.

"I know, silly. I want to know how it'll look on you after I kiss you with it. it's an important thing to keep track of too, y'know!" I put my hands on my hips, making him sigh. "yeah?...

ok. I guess I owe it to you." he responded, not feeling like arguing against it. it would be just one quick kiss, right?

wrong! and now here he sat, on the bed and scrolling through his phone, not knowing of his soon-to-be fate. it would be interesting to see how he'd react too, since he's always enotionless and rarely reacting to affection.

I sat near him, and pulled him down to my height by his shirt. he glanced down at me and I was momentarily mesmerized with how pretty his eyes were, before he held my hand that was pulling him. he threw the phone across the bed, and thankfully it didn't fall on the ground. sae put his other hand on my cheek, before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine.

the kiss was short and sweet, and I almost forgot my original objective from how flustered and warm I felt after it. no matter how many times we'd kiss, it would always make my heart skip a beat.

he broke the kiss before laughing shortly at my warm face. I averted my gaze, not being able to hold eye contact any longer from how flustered I felt.

"so? are we done here?" he hummed, still staring down at me. I shook my head, before turning back to him. the stain looked cute on him, but it wasn't enough!

"no, can I give you more?" I mumbled, and his eyes softened before he nodded. "you can give me as many as you want." he mumbled, and zipped his mouth immediately when he realized the words he'd uttered out. I was momentarily stunned as well, sae being affectionate? this is surely a sign of the end of times..!

he averted his gaze and sighed, "...forget ...what I just said." but I obviously didn't, and immediately took his words to heart instead. I pulled him lower so that he'd be face to face with me, before pecking his right cheek. he was surprised, watching as I peppered his face with kisses before closing his eyes.

(change of pov)

every peck made his heart skip a beat, and he almost felt as if he was having a heart attack. such affection, he was not used to. at all. he hated showing any kind of emotion, especially one he associated with vulnerability. embarrassment.

at some point sae was going to stop you and leap out of the window as to avoid the warm and giddy feeling bubbling up in his chest. but it was too late by then, he had already been captivated by your spell.

a giggle broke him out of his thoughts, and he slowly opened his eyes to see you sitting in front of him, with a hand over your mouth as to hide the smile that was threatening to break out on your face. his heart was beating quickly, and he felt dazed but weirdly warm. he was sure by now that his appearance was disheveled, but in contrary with how he'd usually think, it was currently not his top priority.

not near it at all, actually.

any words he wanted to speak were caught in his throat, and if he could he'd demanded you explain what sort of spell you put him under. in no normal conditions would he ever behave like this! surely you'd done something to him!

you stared at his red face with amused eyes. his face was littered with kiss stains from your lipstick, and his eyes were half lidded and more dazed than anything. never in your life would you have ever thought you'd finally be able to get sae to become so flustered! up until now the most you've been able to get out of him is a barely noticeable blush on his cheeks. he wasn't even able to speak any words he looked like he wanted to. the urge to take a picture was too great, but what held you back was the fact that sae would most likely not be too happy with it.

"sae, I've never seen you so red before." you finally spoke, grinning widely as you neared him. he blinked, before averting his eyes to the closet.

"...red? you must be.. hallucinating." he mumbled, cursing his voice for wavering. he hoped you didn't notice.

"don't look away yet! I need to savour this moment because I know I'll never see it again in a hundred years!" you exclaimed, pulling at him.

♥︎