♥︎24♥︎

♥︎

i smiled, seeing myself in the cute kimono. i walked out of the dressingroom and towards where i last left the boys to see them all dressed up in their own yukatas, waiting tiredly. their eyes lit up when they saw me. "oi you said 15 minutes! that was much longer- damn. you look cute.." bachira said, completely forgetting about his previous worries. i blushed, pulling the sleeve over my face, "s-sorry... i had trouble picking between blue and pink.."

"pink looks good on you," rin said, wearing a darker colored yukata. the other boys were also wearing yukatas in darker color, but rin's was the darkest. i smiled, "it's pretty on you.."

"thanks.."

"did you buy the kimono? the festival is starting soon y'know." chigiri butted in, hands ontop of his hips.

"n-no, i'm gonna rent it so give me a sec."

"eh? why rent it? it looks perfect on you." isagi said, blushing when he realized what he said. I shook my head, "i don't have enough money... so i can't buy it."

"i'll buy it for you then." rin immediately responded. we all were stunned for a moment before i broke the silence by panicking, "you don't need to buy me it! it'll be expensive.. and you already bought me that ticket..!"

he rolled his eyes, pulling me to the cashier, "read between the lines a little. i'm not poor, i can spend however much money i want so stop worrying about that so much." he said as he paid, not letting me deny him any further. i smiled, "thank you so much rin-kun... you've been so nice to me today i really don't know how to repay you..."

"how about starting with getting rid of those 3 annoying lukewarm insects?" he facepalmed, walking back towards them. "oi! at least insult us when we can't hear you!"

"what's the point in that? i want you to be aware i insulted you," rin glared, exiting the shop first.

we all laughed at his response as we exit the shop as well.

"soo does anyone know where the festival is gonna be?" i asked as the boys stared at me in disblief, "we thought you knew since you were the one who suggested we go..?!" chigiri panicked as i awkwardly laughed, "u-ummm no..... I was planning to ask around..."

rin smacked his forehead in disbelief as the other boys laughed. "I know where it is! was planning to go with my mom but she got sick," bachira said with a wide smile as we nodded.

now having bachira as our guide wasn't the best idea... but he was all we had. maybe asking around would've been better.... but we had already trusted bachira and it was too late.

i stared in tiredness as bachira lead us to another empty alleyway, "i promise it was meant to be here...!" he said.

"it's okay bachira... just admit you're lost......" isagi said, sweatdropping at the shorter boy who shook his head violently, "NO TRUST ME! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!"

we all sighed and let him lead us. we've been at this for like 20 minutes now... i finally decided to approach the clueless boy, "bachira-kun it's okay if you're lost..."

he shook his head again, "no listen closely..."

we all shut up and listened. we could hear loud chatting nearby. "we're close!"

rin finally snapped, somehow having been able to stay patient throughout this "journey" he yelled, "dude! if it was this close to the kimono shop why did we literally go the complete opposite way and through almost 7 fucking alleyways??"

bachira shrugged, "that's how i learnt to get there."

we all sweatdropped at him but decided not to rub more salt in the wound and instead headed the direction of the chattering. after a little walking we finally arrived at the festival.