♥︎55♥︎

smut is probably the most high demand thing from my readers to request (besides writing more for Kaiser😭)

also the earlier chapters are really really bad, the english is so very embarrassing and so are the tropes and how i wrote the boys

i want to COMPLETELY remake the older chapters when this book catch up to the PxG match.

quick update yay(*˘︶˘*)~。.:*♡

♥︎

after the match "friendly" against ubers, we all split up into our own individual training and did whatever we had to do, that was assigned to us by our masters. hours passed since then, and it was time for showering.

i hopped into the hot and huge bathtub of the public bathrooms and basked in the nice and warm water. i let out a deep exhale, feeling as my tense muscles relaxed in the water. the towel wrapped around my body had begun slipping due to the quick motion, but i was quicker to wrap it back around my body to prevent it from slipping away.

the feeling of the warm water against my scalp was comfortable, but i knew that hot water on my hair wasn't very good, so i sadly sat up and put my hair into a quick bun before leaning my back against the bathtub.

it was rare for me to be able to enjoy peaceful moments such as these in the bathrooms. because we trained and released buckets of sweat literally everyday, this meant that showering was mandatory everyday and it was pure hell to find the appropriate times to do it when there was no one around. i wondered why ego would put me through hell like this, but i quickly remembered that he never expected a stupid girl to sneak in from the start until it was too late.

i wondered if he knew about my abusive family situation since he was so good at digging into others past, like the freaky stalker that he is. i would actually prefer if he didn't, though. he is the kinda guy to mind his own business so i don't think he would call the cops, but it's something that i'm embarrassed about and i'd hate for it to become something i'm known for.

rin and ness knowing is literally enough for me... any more and i think i'll lose my mind.

i stood up from the bathrub right when the door to the bathroom opened up, and i quickly jumped back inside the water.

shit... i really thought that i'd be alone this time. everyone had finished practice long ago, so naturally they would've showered directly after. who's dumbass procrastinated?!

"UH! who's there!" i yelled out, taking my hair out of the bun it was in before sinking down until the water reached my chin. i made sure that my long hair wasn't noticeable, nor my body. the water was steamy and blurry, so whoever this is wouldn't be able to see anything. all i had to do was distract them while i ran away...

"huh? b/n?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i fought the urge to slam my head against the bathtub and felt my stomach churn.

"OHHHHHHHH HEEEY BROO..!" i screamed, sinking further into the water when i heard his footsteps approach me.

please don't please don't please don't please don't

"I'M NAKED!" i screamed, and i heard his footsteps stop abruptly.

"uhh.. okay?" he asked, confusion evident in his voice.

"I-I YOU KNOW, I DON'T ... I MEAN... like... PLEASE DON'T COME!" i stuttered, almost slapping my forehead at my dumb words. "I DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE! i'm......... insecure.... you already know that....... so..... i guess.... i'd appreciate ..... it..... if ... you respected that...." embarrassment was evident in my voice. i choked over my words a couple of times, the feeling of vulnurability that i felt at the moment made me want to die. i can't believe i just admitted something so pathetic in such a pathetic way.