♥︎23♥︎

this is multiple requests merged into one!

hypothetically, if y/n was to move in or stay at one of the boys houses which should it be? or should she take turns between some of them? let me know! STILL OPEN! I'll state when it closes!

♥︎

(your outfit is the picture, as usual if you do not like it you can imagine whatever you want ^^)

i stared at myself in the mirror. the clothes I decided to wear today were pretty cute. my legs were pretty visible which means my bruises are also visible but I think it's not that noticeable as long as people don't look closer at them (which would be creepy to do) or If it rained and my foundation would be washed away.

I checked the wheather in my phone and it said today will be sunny, so it's fine.

I put my phone, lip balm and other stuff in my bag and walked out of the house. my mom was in the livingroom making a call with her friend and i don't know where my brother is. i've been home now for 3 days and he hasn't came back. i tried asking my parents about him but they just shut me up with a slap and told me to never speak of him again. it's not unusual for him to leave for 4-7 days in a row, he sometimes stays at his friends house.

i heard that there was going to be a festival at night today so i wanted to check it out. i know i should leave the house when the time is closer for the festival... but if i stayed long enough that my father would be home he wouldn't allow me to go out.

i sighed, looking around me to find something to do. maybe i should go to a cafe? but i don't have that much money on me... i only had enough savings for a kimono and some in the festival. i was thinking of what to do to pass time and didn't pay attention to my surroundings.

suddenly i knocked into a hard chest, as i was going to fall backwards the person quickly caught me by my arm and pulled me forward towards him. it all happened so fast that i didn't have time to react. i looked up to see the person that i knocked into, only to be stunned at itoshi rin staring right back at me with a glare. "the hells your problem? watch where your going," he spat, letting go of me.

"r-rin-kun?!" i stuttered, still stunned as he raised his eyebrow, "what? you another fan or something?" judging by his answer he was probably often recognized by fans after we were shown in the news... and knowing him he probably didn't react well to all of that attention.

i shook my head, "i'm y/n!" and smiled. his face was blank as he stared at me for a few seconds until his eyes widened.

"y/n?" he said, leaning down a little to look closer at my face. I began growing nervous, what if he saw some of the bruises that are peeking out? i nervously took a step back, awkwardly laughing, "y-yeah..."

he finally leaned back and stared down on me, though his words didn't match his intimidating physique, "i didn't expect these kind of clothes out of you. it's cute."

"c-cute..?"

"huh? i didn't say anything about cute." he huffed defensively, looking away. i could see his pink ears peeking out of his black hair. i giggled in response, finding his reactions sweet.

"oh yeah! i couldn't catch you back in blue lock since you disappeared so suddenly, but wanna exchange contact info?" i asked, pulling at his sleeve. he looked back at me, this time more composed than he was a second ago, "sure whatever..."

we pulled out our phones and exchanged numbers.

on his phone i named myself
"n/n (* ^ ω ^)" and then handed it back to him. he stared at the name for a moment, chuckling lightly to himself before putting the phone back in his pockets. he handed me my phone and i saw that he simply named himself rin. i changed it, adding a emoticon beside it instead and making it
"rin( ' ω ' )". better!