♥︎30♥︎

ps: THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 40K READS AND 2K VOTES! I LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

warning before we proceed: bachira is an oblivious man :'3
warning 2: kaiser >:0

♥︎
isagi, worth 17,000,000. club offer by berserk dortmund.

kunigami, worth 24,000,000. club offer by kawasaki breakers.

b/n, worth 30,000,000. club offer by bastard munchen.

bachira, worth 32,000,000. club offer by FC portimion.

ness, worth 50,000,000. club offer by bastard munchen.

kaiser, worth 300,000,000. club offer by bastard munchen.

my jaw fell to the ground at the sight of his 300million yen offer.

"excluding the overseas players, we'll use the salary ranking to determine the top 24 players in blue lock who will automatically join the u-20 world cup.

for blue lock players this is a place to hone your skills. and for foreigners... this is a place to showcase themselves to club owners all over the world." ego said.

"so we're products now, eh?" I heard raichi say.

"you're exactly that. all players are. and teams are stores."

ego continued explaining how the auction works, but I felt like I understood all of it already.

"this could be a big chance yeah... but if you fail to get a spotlight here you're basically leaving an impression to the big teams that you're some loser!" I heard igarashi say and I felt relieved that I was able to show off my skill. I would've loved to at least surpass ness but this works too I guess....

"love the faces guys. that sells like hotcakes. but to begin with none of you thought it strange that this country of underdeveloped football... managed to get world superstars and top clubs to take part in a project like this?" what ego said next made me lose my mind.

"it's a reality show. all of your fighting." if my jaw wasn't at the floor earlier it was now. he explained that our matches were .... live streamed. to the whole word.

EVERYTHING. that happened in this match. I prayed deep inside that they didn't catch the stuff I say, but im pretty sure they're too caught up with the football to care about what the players mumble.

whatever... this is something I'd worry about later.

"ego... you crazy bastard," I muttered as he laughed at our disbelief.

"WAS IT JUST US WHO DIDN'T KNOW?!" raichi said, turning towards ness and kaiser. ness grinned, throwing a peace sign, "yes!"

"your next match in 10 days will be germany's bastard munchen vs.

England's manshine city."

♥︎

now it's time to worry about those thoughts. I sat in the waiting room, feeling absolutely devestated.

"c'mon b/n, what's up with you?" kurona asked, walking up to me and handing me a waterbottle. I shakily took it from him and shook my head in sadness. "if everything was streamed... that doesn't mean kaiser embarrassing me as streamed too....right... kurona..?"

silence filled the room before a snort interrupted.

I raised my head, "don't laugh!!!! igarashi!!!!!"