♡14♡

hi guys i just wanted to say if you get inspired/reference my story I'd appreciate it if you gave me credit (because this story pretty personal to me) and send me the story! i'd LOVE to read your stories and support you !!! ( ๑ ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ๑)❣

i'm considering making another bllk x reader except yandere ^^ i'm thinking of making it reo x reader x nagi or isagi x reader x bachira
if you have any duo suggestions for it let me know and i'll consider it !

it's finally time to play against isagi and his team. as we walked to the court with rin ahead of us i said, "i'm really excited to play against isagi... he's always improving."

bachira turned his head to me with a smile, "right?"

"what are you two, some glam fans of his or something?" aryu asked, brushing his hand through his hair.

"that doesn't matter. focus your passes on me, b/n." rin said, still not looking at us.

i huffed, "i'm more than just a support role, y'know!"

"your passes are always perfect though," bachira laughed at my pout, "pass some to me too, b/n-chan~"

i blushed, "you think so?" but it clicked to me what he said after and i facepalmed, "oi! i'm gonna become the worlds best striker! not passer!!"

"i will score some glam goals and win for us, so pass to me instead b/n." aryu said, leaning down to my height.

"fine! but if i'm rendered into a support role the entire match i'll kill you all!" i huffed, going ahead of them.

the moment we stepped into the football court aryu went up to chigiri, complimenting his beautiful hair. they interacted a little before deciding to change positions so i was up against... baro. yikes.

yikes.

i nervously turned to rin, "c-can we switch spots-"

"no." he said without looking at me. i felt like dying. baro is everything that counters me. the only way i can keep the ball from him is if i maintain distance, if i let him near me he'll just easily push me and steal the ball.

i sighed, shaking all negative thoughts away. after all, football is only fun when it's a challenge.

first bachira had the ball but isagi was quick to take it from him. he passed to nagi who was pursued by rin but before rin could take a step in he passed to chigiri who scored a goal.

i smiled, "they really have gotten stronger."

"ah.. the glam in my veins is all aquiver.." aryu said. i turned to look at bachira who was smiling, he looked like he was having fun. then my eyes lied on rin who was boredly staring at the other team. does this man ever show emotion other than boredom?! and his gaze is really screaming "i'm looking down on you".

first to have the ball is bachira again, he made a no-look pass to aryu who got the ball before chigiri. i ran quickly, trying to avoid baro who was hot on my trail. "aryu!" i called out and he passed to me. suddenly baro appeared in front of me. he towered over my shorter figure with a glare, "hand over the ball before you get hurt, princess." i glared back, "no chance, king." and slipped past him. before i could get very far he appeared at my right and pushed into me, making me almost completely lose my balance. i grunted in response but managed to kick the ball towards rin. when he got the ball he scored a goal. which is also when i finally lost my balance and fell to my side. i glared at baro who was laughing at me from above. suddenly rin pushed past baro and held out his hand to me. everyone froze, staring at him.