♡6♡

i sat on the ground with bachira on my lap, sleeping soundly. all our other teammates listened to iemon ramble about strategies to beat the team we're going up against, team W. kuon wasn't here for some reason, which is pretty unusual as he's usually the strategist of our team.

i didn't really care to listen to the boys talking as i don't need a strategy to win. my playstyle is straightforward and solo most of the time, i only need a midfielders support and for my teammates to not fight each other mid match and i'll be fine... 

suddenly the door swung open and there entered a very tired looking kuon. bachira opened his eyes and looked over to the noise and grinned , "welcome back coach!"

"welcome back.. kuon." i whispered, yawning. bachira's tiredness was beginning to infect me as well. i didn't bother to listen to his excuses and instead looked at bachira who was still looking away. i played with his hair and sighed in disappointment at the new title kuon gave our strategy.

"his name picks are interesting." i muttered. bachira pouted and began reaching for my face, "b/n why don't you pay attention to me.." he sighed playfully.

"h-huh?!" i saw our teammates from the corner of my eye turn to look at us. bachira smirked and opened his mouth to say something more but i immediately threw my hands over his mouth and pressed his face directly and tightly against my thighs. he struggled to break free and his face began turning blue but i only laughed awkwardly, facing my teammates and trying to play it off.

they sweatdropped at the sight but thankfully moved on. i finally let go of bachira who began panting and gasping for air. "i almost- died-" he choked out, supporting his weight by holding my shoulder. i chuckled at him and whispered, "don't test me next time, bachira-kun."

isagi stared at us with pink cheeks before sighing, "bachira you're insane.."

"oi you two, stop playing around and c'mon. the match is starting now." said kunigami as i nodded and went after the rest of the team, bachira following after as well.

the match started off shit. the twins had passed all of our defence and were now on the way to the goal. i was at the front but they managed to trick me, then laughed at my shocked expression, mocking me along the way. my face turned red in anger. "i'm gonna show these two... morons!!!!" i chased after them with determination. 

the game kept going like this, till they suddenly set their attention on chigiri.

"is that chigiri? the player who's made of glass?"

"hey bro! can you believe he's still playing soccer?" 

i facepalmed even harder. now they're coming after chigiri? how dare they!

chigiri prepared to take the ball from them but he stopped once the twins said, "oi you sure you can do that? what if you get in an accident again.."

they ran past chigiri but by now i finally caught up to them and took the ball from them. they didn't seem to expect me to have chased them throughout the entire court with the way they gasped.

"what the fuck do you think you're saying to my teammate?!" i shouted in anger and passed the ball to isagi. i saw him speak with chigiri as he ran but i couldn't make out anything. isagi passed the ball to kuon who scored a goal.

i grinned but my smile fell when i looked at chigiri. his expression was one i recognized too well. i was once discouraged like that too, back when i first started playing football. everyone except for my brother was against me, a girl and a feminine one from all things, playing it. they never believed in me, which made me lack faith in my abilities as well. that made me want to quit and give into their words.