♡10♡

thank u guys so much for the love and support
1.16k reads and 115 votes already?!?!! ITS CRAZY! I'm so happy (ToT)/~~~

and thank you those who came from my story pirate nurse and checked out my other stories I appreciate you so much and I love you so MUCH!!!!!♡♡♡💌💍💟
♡ (˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

∧,,,∧
( ̳• · • ̳)
/ づ♡ I love you

also i apologize if i ever accidentally write y/n instead of b/n ..........

"HUH?! WE'RE NOT GOING STRAIGHT TO THE SECOND SELECTION?!!!" shouted raichi angrily. "how long is this physical training going to take?!" igaguri huffed, already tired from ego mentioning physical training.

"building 5 is in the bottom of the pile, so don't get cocky." ego answered.

day 1 of physical training was hell. we had an endurance run for 2-hours, ultra core training, weights, sprints and last but not least, meal time. finally.

i sat on the table with kunigami, isagi, bachira and naruhaya. everyone was completely exhausted and could barely keep their head up especially me. physical training is my weakness. bachira seemed almost unphased though, as he was munching happily on his food. my head almost fell inside my plate of food but kunigami caught me by the shoulders. "careful..." he groaned, feeling that any movement was going to kill him. "sorry..." i whispered, moving my plate out of the way and falling on the same spot again.

we all, except bachira, sighed loudly. i looked over to bachira who was already staring at me, "you're already tired just from that? come on b/n-chan!" he said, pinching my cheek. "h-how can you be so energic after all of that..?! you're a monster... bachira-kun.." i mumbled. he blushed, scratching his head, "oh really? thank you~"

i moved my head away from him and leaned against kunigami's shoulder, "save me.." i whispered. kunigami laughed at me and pat my head, "i'm also concerned about him."

the same loop continued on for 10 days. it was hell. pure hell. and i was going to make sure whoever was at the top would never be able to play football. seriously, why do we get treated this horribly just because we're at building 5??!!! i'm gonna show those privileged fucks!

"those who have passed, put on your training gear and come to the central basement area of your building immediately." when the machine spoke this i felt like crying tears of joy. "finally.." i mumbled, feeling determined. i dressed up in the bathroom and caught up with the boys. we entered a room where 4 other teams stood. the surprising thing about them is though that they all look as exhausted as we are?

"hello there, diamonds in the rough." spoke ego suddenly. we all turned our attention towards him. "if you're astute, you might've already noticed. there are no players from building 1, 2, 3 and 4 here." that's true when you look at everyones tags.

"that's because only building 5 exists."

??????

"you all believed you were at the pit of the bottom, and battled through the first selection filled with stupid desperation. it was all a ruse to destroy your confidence and give you hunger to become the best in the world." which is true, the pain he put us through has made us better determined.

"we will begin blue locks second selection."

my heart was thumping loudly from excitement. after 10 days of absolute hell, finally!

after a bit of explaining what we'd do from ego, the second selection finally began. 

"go through the gate when you're ready." ego said, and finally disappeared into the voids.

the first to go is rin.

"who's that? itoshi sae?" asked igaguri. i walked up to him and shook my head, "no...that's a different guy. his name is rin."

"yeah, i'm pretty sure he's itoshi sae's younger brother."

"oh wow.. so this place really is filled with unreal monsters like him huh.."

isagi put his hand on me and igaguri's shoulders and pulled us close. "we're unreal as well, aren't we? remember how we played against team V?" he grinned, nodding his head proudly.

"that's true. my face block was unreal."

i smirked, "oh yeah? my goals were more unreal."

"no, my shots were a lot more unreal." said kunigami, putting his hand ontop of my shoulder.

"nah man, my dribbling was even more unreal," said bachira, joining us from isagi's side.

and so we   continued all of our teammates until we formed a cicrle. "WE ARE UNREAL!"

"let's meet again on the other side of blue lock!" i said with a kind smile.

they blushed, "OF COURSE, B/N-CHAN!!!"

"why's everyone calling me b/n-chan now!"

short chapter today! it was more of a filler than anything. also i might add shido to the lover list!! he's very cute.