♥︎47♥︎

WE GOT MORE FAN ART FROM BELOVED YinusakiMai!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ I ADORE IT❤❤❤

fan art like this makes me immediately motivated to write again('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡ all thanks goes to her!!!!!

I forgot to say last chapter I made a toji book if any one toji fans want to see( •̀_•́ )

it's really funny how I write the boys like this and if someone did this to me in real life I would stand in shock and cry
(^_^♪)

♥︎

the reassurance that no one would walk in on me while showering allowed me to take my time and do it in peace, something i rarely find myself being able to do in this place. it felt relaxing to be able to take a long bath afterwards as well, and my previously tense muscles began to soften. the warm water could really heal everything, even a broken heart. this made me miss spring baths, that i used to visit when i was younger. money wasn't as difficult as it was when i hit the double digits, so we were allowed those sort of luxuries in life. i'd often go there with my mother and her female friends, and we'd spend our time relaxing there; the ladies interacting and laughing together while i played around in the water. spring baths are a must, so it's not like we completely stopped going there when money began getting tougher, we just visited less and by a rather significant amount.

i snapped out of my reminiscing when i realized how much time had passed of me lying in the baths, from how hot my head was getting and i immediately jumped out of the water. i wrapped a dry towel around myself and went to the changing room where i quickly changed into a oversized sweater and pants, making sure to keep my binder off in the process. i speedily dried my hair and wore my wig.

i stood in front of the mirror, staring at my reflection in deep thought. my eyes shifted from the sweater, making sure that nothing was visible, to my red face from staying in the bath for too long and lastly on my wig. 

hmm... something isn't right.

i stepped closer to the mirror, and touched my wig, poking it and feeling the plastic in my fingers.

how long do wigs usually last..?

"don't tell me you're reaching your last days with me... i still need you." i mumbled, my lips falling into a frown. the plastic was dry, and it's begun to lose its shine. all very bad symptoms that point to the wigs funeral. it won't last for long, i need a new one as soon as possible and as identical as this one as possible. at least close enough that it doesn't look like i  literally changed hair.

"agh... if only this was a good wig, then maybe it would've lasted longer. but it has been old since the beginning..." i mumbled, stepping away from the mirror. i remembered anri and ego, and decided that it would be good to ask them for a replacement.

i left the room and with the cafeteria in mind, i began my little journey through blue lock.

♥︎

eating went quick, the cafeteria was pretty empty since most were either practicing or already finished eating. i decided to head to ego's office to discuss my wig. i'd love to have an extra binder as well... and one that's actually good since mine wasn't the best either. after a relatively long and quiet walk, i finally reached his office and walked in without knocking.

"ego-san!" i called out, stepping inside the dark room, and as usual he was sitting with many screens turned on, displaying the performance of different blue lockers and what not. they were the only light source in the vast room as well.

ego slowly spun around in his chair to face me and glared at me through his lenses, a frown finding its way to his previously bland face. "do you youngsters not understand the concept of knocking respectfully?" he mumbled, a loud sigh exiting his lips.