♥︎43.5♥︎

silly one shot! has nothing to do with the plot as usual. I'm probably taking a tiny break again after this one.

I was bored on the train (❁'◡'❁) it was a 3 hour journey and i was hungry. it takes place outside of blue lock

this is chaos. okay? good luck

♥︎

"I can't believe we've been invited to a television show to bake!"

"I can't believe ego even let us go... blue lock must be running out of money..."

"come on! cheer up! it'll be fun! maybe ego just wanted us to have a change in environment for once, since we're constantly holed up in that hellish building."

"you're so positive..." Jin mumbled, staring at bachira who was jumping around like an excited bumblebee. I smiled, pressing my hands together, "ahh cake! I haven't had a cake in so long..!" I whispered in glee, making kaiser smirk. "you're acting like you've never eaten a cake in your life. really, are you that poverty stricken?"

I turned to him, "EXCUSE ME??"

"I FUCKING can't believe I was forced to come here. literally what is the point?!" rin groaned, gripping his hair in devastation. "one more second with these fucking morons and I'll kill myself!"

kurona raised an eyebrow, "chill, emo boy. for some reason I actually believe you when you say you'll do that."

isagi laughed, "you're all so weird, I hope you'll at least find it in you to behave normally in front of the cameras."

"if these idiots can't behave normally in front of cameras in blue lock what makes you think they'll be any better this time..." nagi sighed, staring at kaiser who kept annoying me.

"AGHH I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!! I'M NOT WALKING BESIDE YOU!" I yelled, moving to walk on the complete other side, beside nagi who was also avoiding kaiser. me and the white haired boy kept shooting kaiser glares, but he only laughed in amusement and opted to bother isagi instead.

we stood in front of a car.

"uh.."

no one said a word for a few minutes.

"so are we all meant to squeeze in here or what?" that was nagi, who honestly wanted nothing more to just return home and sleep. he never signed up for a baking television! he's never even baked before!

"I'll drive!" bachira exclaimed, rushing to the drivers seat but rin immediately stopped him. "oh no you fucking won't. sit in the back you lukewarm bug."

kaiser pushed past everyone and got in the drivers seat, "get on, children. I have a drivers license." he bragged, waving the car key in his fingers before starting up the car.

we all shared a look before immediately running to the seat beside kaiser. "you're all insane if you think I'll let myself get squashed in the back seat! move it!!" I yelled, pushing against isagi and bachira who were struggling against rin and nagi. "I'm not doing that either... so just let me sit.. alright!?" nagi struggled, while rin yelled, "get off, you morons! all of you should just stay squashed together, like the dirty bugs that you are!" isagi grunted, feeling rin pressing his hand against his head and bachira pulling at his shirt to reach the door.

after fighting for like 5 minutes, kaiser stepped out of the car. "alright you fucking idiots we're going to be late! I'll decide who sits, since I'm the one driving.

b/n-"

immediately I sat in the back seat, beside Jin who was waiting quietly for us. "front seat? I'm good guys. you can have that if you want." I smiled, waving at them from the mirror. isagi looked at me, and then at kaiser's wide grin before immediately hopping on the back, "you know what? I just had a sudden change in mind. I'll let you guys have it from the goodness of my heart." he smiled, sitting beside me.