♡3.5♡

this is a one shot. not canon to the story! just something I wanted to write to help me with writers block.

this was put here from the future, if any of my current readers are confused by the update. i'm currently working on chapter 40 :3 if you have any requests don't be afraid to  ask away. any at all! i love listening to my readers.

this is mainly a more depth view of how y/n used to behave when she first joined blue lock because I'm sad I was not able to show it in a deeper way! maybe if I remake this book in the future I will.... ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

based off episode 3 additional time.

a day in blue lock.

07:00

wake up

i slept peacefully, not really dreaming about anything in particular, but the boy who was sleeping beside me was.

"hey, pass... king kazu..." bachira mumbled in his sleep, reaching his hand out.

"bachira... b/n.... it's morning.." isagi yawned, rubbing his eyes tiredly. he was the first to wake up out of us 3. i'd usually wake up early... but i was exceptionally tired today. yesterday i stayed up past our curfew, practicing.

i grumbled in my sleep, snuggling further into my blanket, "5 more minutes..." i muttered quietly, not caring if the boys heard me or not. a few minutes passed before a hand suddenly slammed on my face. immediately i sat up and screamed in surprise, raising my hands defensively, "w-what?! who?!" i panicked, looking around. i thought it was my mother who found out about blue lock and showed up here to drag me home, but when i saw bachira's arm that was now fallen on my thigh i sighed in relief before furrowing my eyebrows in annoyance.

isagi seemed to be immediately waken up by my loudness and awkwardly laughed, "what's up with you, b/n? you woke up like you're a veteran or something..." i glanced at him with tired eyes before groaning and turning to bachira, who was still peacefully sleeping. "wake up, damn you!" i grunted, poking his cheek. he swatted my hand and turned the other way, now sucking his thumb. me and isagi sweatdropped and sighed simultaneously at his childish act.

i stood up, stretching a little before rushing off to the bathroom on my own once i noticed that the rest of the boys began waking up as well. i wanted to be the first in the bathrooms for obvious reasons.

...

i wanted to eat alone, but i couldn't escape bachira's clutches so i ended up sitting with the others in the table. i tried distancing myself, not wanting to unnecessarily get attached... but these boys made that very difficult. specially bachira who was very clingy to people he had his eyes on. unfortunately, i happened to be one of those people. the other was poor isagi. 

i sat quietly beside bachira who was loudly chattering with the other boys, trying to quickly finish my food so I could leave early. the boys noticed my silence and shifted their attention to me, making me nervously look up when i noticed the lack of speaking. 

"um.. is anything wrong..?" i asked quietly, making some of the boys chuckle.

isagi smiled before saying, "we were asking how you slept."

my eyes widened a little in surprise and embarrassment, "good.. thanks... other than the fact that i was smacked awake.." i replied quietly, making the boys laugh. bachira pouted, knowing that he was the perpetrator. he moved his chair closer to me before swinging his hand on my shoulder, "it's not my fault you were sleeping beside me! also, why are you so quiet? ya should socialize more!" he said with a grin making me sigh, deciding not to argue.