♥︎37♥︎

♥︎ I'm back to adding chi to the pictures
♡'・ᴗ・'♡

should i merge some of the recent chapters together? because some of them are pretty short. let me know please!

you guys are so sweet, thank you so much for your love! you don't understand how much they help me get motivation. i'll try to update more!

kenyu, hiori, kiyora, shidou, sae, rin have been requested. plans are being made for them! if you have any requests for characters and ideas don't be afraid to say.

♥︎

it's been 4 days since our last match against barcha, which means there's 6 days left until we're facing against manshine city. kaiser and ness haven't been bothering me as much yesterday, thankfully they allowed me to breathe for a moment. i mostly spend my time in the gym though, training my physique and trying to build more muscles. it's been difficult.. i know it takes time, but why can't i just get strong quickly?! i don't have time and patience for this. though on the topic of the gym, kunigami has joined me a few times. i tried conversing with him, but he was too invested in his (very) heavy weights to even be able to answer me. but today i found myself alone instead. the morning was spent with me brushing my teeth beside a tired kurona who was too sleepy to converse. he slowly brushed his teeth while rubbing his eyes tiredly. i stared at him with a grin before finishing my brushing and leaving the toilet. i ate breakfast quickly before rushing to the gym. the boys were doing their own training, mainly focusing on stamina and technique so we weren't in the same area.

i trained for a while, before becoming absolutely exhausted. i leaned on the machine i was previously using, panting loudly while tightly holding a water bottle. i wiped the sweat from my forehead before drinking some of the cold and refreshing water. i finished with a long breath.

when I looked up, I noticed a figure leaning on the door. my eyes widened in surprise, seeing them stare right at me.

upon looking closer...

"you done?" he asked in his monotone voice, he was looking down on me as usual. something he seems to do with basically everyone, even people taller than him. he was very confident in his skill, and rightfully so.

I smiled nervously, standing up and nodding, "what are you doing here, sae? what if the cameras catch you?"

he shrugged, "I spoke with ego and he said he'll take care of it. so, are you gonna come or do you not need my help?"

"oh! you're really gonna do it?!" I said out of surprise and he rolled his eyes, "... we'll only do it a few times." he answered.

I nodded happily and walked up to him, "sorry I'm a little sweaty.. I've been training for really long." I said nervously and watched as he shrugged, "you're apologizing for nothing. I've had to sit in horrible shitty and sweaty changing rooms that I've become basically numb to this shit." he ranted, frustration growing from the ill memories that were brought up.

I swear dropped a little at his obvious distaste for this topic so I decided to say something else that was concerning me, "umm does anyone know you'll be my temporary master?"

he shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets as we walked side by side through the long hallways, "there's no rules stating you can't get outside help."

I swear dropped even further, now feeling a lot of concern, "even ego doesn't know?! what if we get in trouble?!"

"chill, ego knows and he doesn't care."

"typical ego..." I responded, not surprised at all but also thankful that he's so laid back. he seems to not care of the way he does things as long as he's creating the perfect egoist.