♥︎19♥︎

♥︎

I sat, wrapped up in my blanket and facing away from them as the boys panicked. bachira was literally losing his mind, nagi was too shocked to even speak and chigiri was just in disbelief.

isagi sighed, "alright everyone calm down... let's let him- her... explain herself."

"okay- yeah... sure..." chigiri mumbled, taking a seat ontop of the bed near me. bachira was still gripping his hair, "y-y-you mean to tell me... all this time.... you...were...a.....GIRL???!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted with a heavy blush on his face but was slapped on the back of his head by nagi, "let's just..let her explain, man..." he said. bachira rubbed the back of his head with a pout, finally letting go of his poor hair.

"well... umm... b/n-chan..?" isagi called out as i was still panicking deep inside. this wasn't meant to happen... why did they ALL have to come here at the same time?! this is literally a nightmare. i let go of my blanket and turned around, facing them completely and the first time as my real gender.

bachira gasped loudly but was bonked in the head by nagi again. "i-i'm sorry... for lying to you about myself.. i did it to get into blue lock.." i bowed down, my hair falling in front of my face. when i started explaining to them i stopped bowing but i still couldn't look at them out of shame.

"please... d-don't stop being my friend because of this." i finished, hands shaking in my lap as i teared up, "o-or tell ego.."

i raised my head to look at the boys who were staring with wide eyes. pity evident in their eyes. chigiri was the first to move by pulling the other boys into a circle. i sweatdropped, watching them whisper to each other about something. nagi wasn't even participating, he was trying to get out of the circle but isagi forced him to stay still.

after a few moments of struggling he finally broke free and leaned on isagi's shoulder lazily instead. he was the first to actually speak up, "why is it such a big deal if she's a girl or a boy? she's still our friend, y'know..."

isagi slapped his forehead, "of course... but it's just- shocking! like, she is feminine of course but no one thought that there would be a girl in blue lock!"

chigiri spoke up this time, "that's actually messed up though... your family situation." the boys agreed. "i won't tell ego." he finished.

bachira furiously nodded his head, "yeah! i won't either, i don't want b/n-chan to get married off, she's my friend."

"hold on, is your real name even b/n? you said that's your brothers name.." isagi asked, pushing nagi off of his shoulder who groaned in response.

i shakily sighed, "umm.. it's y/n."

"you have a pretty name, shame i can't call you that in public," nagi mumbled, moving to lie down on the bed i sat on.

i smiled, seeing him lie down right beside me. i ran my hands through his fluffy hair as he closed his eyes in bliss, sighing softly.

"umm.. but my gender won't turn our friendship awkward or anything right?.. that would suck a lot," i said, turning back to the boys who were previously glaring at nagi. they immediately shook their heads, acting innocent. "n-not at all! well, it was kind of obvious from the start that something was off, sometimes i even found myself thinking of you as a girl instead of a boy," isagi answered as the other two nodded. i frowned, "and i thought i was doing a good job........"

chigiri laughed, "i mean, with how shocked bachira was when he found out i think you did a good job."

"shut up man! that's not what i was panicking about... i was panicking about how touchy i am! what if i accidentally groped her somewhere i'm not meant to....?!" he said, falling on his back on the bed in devestation. i laughed in response, "it's okay bachira-kun, i like your hugs."

"so i'm still allowed to touch you?" he asked, sitting up at a scary speed with a blush coating his cheeks. i nodded slowly, "i was hoping my gender wouldn't change our relationship... please treat me like you've done all the time."

they all nodded, "of course, y/n-chan. man... you're brave as hell. no one i know would attempt something so bizarre." i blushed and fiddled with my hair, "thank you, isagi-kun.."

his cheeks turned pink, "a-ah no problem at all!!!!"

nagi opened his eyes in annoyance when i removed my hand from his hair and pulled it back on it again, "don't stop.." he mumbled.

the boys glared at him. "lucky bastard..." they all whispered quietly.

"oh that's right! what did you guys come to my room for anyway?" i asked.

they sighed, choosing to deal with nagi later. "we wanted to ask.. if you wanted to train together but all of us had the same idea so..." chigiri said, sweatdropping.

i giggled, "let's do it. just give me a moment to dressup."

the boys blushed, "oh yea- because you're a girl- yeah.. okay....." isagi said upon realization and suddenly everything began adding up for the boys. bachira was the one most impacted by the realization though, his face was so red that he almost had a nosebleed. thankfully isagi smacked the back of his head, bringing him back to reality. bachira looked at his hand for a moment before turning to the boys, a mischevious smile found it's way onto his face, "i won." he whispered. isagi and chigiri facepalmed, both smacking his head this time. "owww..." he whimpered as they sighed, tired of his bullshit.

"c'mon give him- her- him... her... privacy..." chigiri stuttered, unsure what terms to use on me. i laughed at his frustrated expression, "call me she when we're alone."

he nodded with pink cheeks and stood up, the two other boys following with. they walked to the door and just as they were about to leave they finally noticed that the 4th boy was missing. "oi nagi! she's gonna change stop being a perv!" chigiri yelled as nagi groaned, sleeping peacefully. "don't wanna... tooo lazy..." he mumbled, clinging onto my waist and leaning his head on my thigh. i giggled at his cuteness, "it doesn't seem to me that he's gonna look, we'll be out in 5 mins!"

the boys death glared nagi who didn't even care, too busy being comfortable. bachira was about to leap back into the room and cling onto y/n but the other two boys saw what he was trying to attempt and dragged him out of the room by his ears. distant "ow ow ow!" sounded from him until the door closed.

i pulled nagi's hands away from my waist and pat his head before moving on to my bag, "nagi if you look i will murder you." i said as he shrugged, "tooo...lazyyy...." i sighed, not really caring that much. i mean rin has seen me before too... but that's different.

i changed quickly, keeping an eye on nagi who indeed didn't move. when i finished i put on the wig last and headed towards the boy. i poked his cheek, "c'mon nagi, i'm done."

"so soon..?" he whispered tiredly. i laughed, "yes, come on now."

he stood up with hunched shoulders, and despite so he was still very tall. i sweatdropped, i can never get used to how tall he is.

nagi yawned loudly and began heading out of the door. i followed after him to see the three boys discussing a revenge plan in front of the door. when they saw us exit they dropped the dark expression they had on their faces and smiled innocently, "great to see you y/- i mean b/n-chan!" bachira stuttered. i smiled, holding his hand, "let's go! i have some new moves i wanna practice," i said and pulled him with me. the other three boys watched with jealousy but quickly caught up.

♥︎