♡9♡

i could feel a heavy object ontop of my chest and something restraining my body from moving. i unconciously put my hand ontop of it to push it away but i was surprised when i felt something very soft on my hand. so soft and fluffy... almost like hair...

my eyes fluttered open and i looked down to see bachira cuddling my chest and holding me tightly. my face immediately heated up and turned even darker when i noticed our teammates already staring at us with blank faces.

"sheesh b/n. i didn't know you two had that sorta relationship.." said raichi, raising his eyebrows in amusement.

"i-i-i-it's not like that!!! nothing happened!!" i cried in embarrassment, still unable to push bachira away. he's really cute but the position is embarrassing and everyone was looking at us. why did this have to happen!? this little idiot is too clingy for his own good...!

"b/n? it's most unexpected from bachira." igaguri argued. raichi turned to look at him with a pissed expression, "now i know you didn't just say that, dumbass!"

"c'mon what's wrong with what i said?"

"you know damn well bachira, with how touchy he is with b/n, that he's probably the one who proposed they fu-"

i threw a pillow at raichi's face. "i SAID we didn't do anything!!!!" i screamed, feeling steam shooting out of my ears at his words. is he insane saying this first thing in the morning?!

bachira groaned and opened his eyes slowly, blinking to get used to the light. "what's up with all this commotion..?"

i couldn't even speak properly from how flustered i was. "b-bachira..." i mumbled, placing a hand on top of his shoulders in a weak effort to push him off of me.

"eh? oh goodmorning, b/n-chan! sorry for sleeping on ya like that your chest is very comfortable." he smiled, letting go of me and sitting up. "d-don't say nonsense like that, bachira!!"

the others laughed at his words, and began teasing me to my dismay. bachira whistled innocently the entire time, as if he wasn't to blame for this.

it's time for the last match. the mood was tense and serious because if we lose this then we're out of blue lock. my heart was furiously beating in my chest and i put my hand on it to ease my erratic breathing pattern. i felt like i was gonna get a full on anxiety attack from fear. we had to coordinate well this match. we had to.

kunigami approached me and put his hand on my shoulder, scaring me half to death and making me flinch in surprise.

"don't worry. we'll win this match." he reassured, squeezing me gently. i looked up at him quietly, eyes shifting from his orange ones and to his calm smile.

"yeah, b/n! so don't worry." said isagi with a grin. i turned to him, and upon seeing how relaxed they both appeared, i soon felt my heart beat calming down.

that's right. i had them... we've practiced so much. it'll be fine. it has to be.

 suddenly i felt a hand smack my back and i jumped in surprise, immediately clutchig my aching back.

 "what're you being so anxious for b/n? where's your usual confidence?" whined bachira. he was frowning heavily, and he was most likely the perpetrator.

kunigami bonked him in the head, "oi! don't go hitting him when he's trying to calm his sweaty ass down." he lectured with a loud and disappointed sigh.

bachira pouted, putting his hands behind his head, "you're so overprotective."

kunigami shrugged and walked ahead of us.