♥︎22♥︎

i tried to make the angst not too bad the previous chapter ^_^ (outfit above is what you wear,if you don't like it it's OK imagine what ever you want)

♥︎

i stared at the chat of me and isagi.

♥︎

isagi yoichi
wanna meet up at shibuya? bachira and chigiri will be there.

y/n( 〃▽〃)
oki !!! i'll be there in 20 ╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯

isagi yoichi
great! see you then.

♥︎

i looked back at the mirror. some bruises were peeking out of the sweater i picked. mainly in my neck and shoulders since they were the most exposed. thankfully my stockings covered up most of the bruises in my legs. i shrugged, not really caring much. i looked cute and that's what mattered most! i did put on some foundation, but there's only so much a cheap one from 2019 can do. at least it covered most of the bruises.....

whatever, i'm running late now and i don't wanna be a bother to the boys. i tied up my hair into two long pigtails and let a few strands loose on my face. perfect!

i quietly walked out of the house, making sure not to wake up my mother. my dad was already gone and working.

after they beat me yesterday i passed out from exhaustion that mainly came from the match before.

i took the train and finally ended up at the location isagi sent me.

i walked around, looking for some familiar 3 boys until i spotted chigiri's red hair that stood out a lot.

my face lit up in joy as i rushed towards the boys, "isagi-kun! chigiri-san! bachira-kun!!!!!"

"y/n-chan?! finally! we've been waiting for you!" isagi said with a smile as i blushed in embarrassment, "s-sorry.. i was umm... having difficulty picking clothes.." which is a lie, i was struggling to put on the foundation over my bruises.

bachira blushed, smiling widely as he said, "i never expected such cute clothes out of you, y/n-chan."

i smiled bashfully, " thank you.. bachira-kun." i sat beside chigiri much to the other two boys disappointment. "it's true, your clothes are cute," isagi complimented with a pink blush on his face as chigiri nodded. i smiled, thanking them both.

"y/n-chan! this honey caramel cream latte is so delicious! it's sweet enough an ant would drown on it! wanna try some?" bachira exclaimed.

chigiri laughed, " dude ! you have the tasting sense of a child!"

my eyes lit up, "really?! i can try?"

bachira nodded, pushing the cup into my face. i sipped it a little and my tastebuds were immediately attacked by the sweetness of the drink. "mmm! it's so sweet!"

"so good! right?!" bachira excitedly said as i nodded.

"so it's only us four?" isagi said as he took a seat beside bachira.

"i called raichi and niko but they said they didn't want to come. hiori lives far away, so he couldn't. igaguri had to help at a temple and gagamaru is secluded in the mountains.." chigiri said, "i don't know kunigami's contacts."

"who did you call, isagi?" bachira asked from beside me as i looked at isagi as well.

"hmm.. nagi said he'd come.

oh, he answered."

we looked at his phone, seeing the message "just woke up." followed by a cute emoji.