♥︎46♥︎

GUYSSSS WE HAVE FAN ART AGAIN!!!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IT'S SO ADORABLE ❤❤❤❤
CREDIT TO Anya_Xxbond_Xx❤❤❤

someone people saying my kaiser is very accurate thanks guys૧(ꂹີωꂹີૂ) I'm happy to know me putting my pride and dignity away to write such asshole isn't for nothing

question of the day: who is your favourite character from blue lock?

♥︎

I stayed in kaiser and ness's dorm and waited till my hair dried fully. being around kaiser this time wasn't as unpleasant as it usually is, he probably had enough of bullying me for today after his little stunt in the dressing room. i still felt like i got a bit of revenge for that though, now that i have my own blackmail material for him. he refused to acknowledge it for a bit too, but i know what i saw and there's nothing he can do that will make me forget about it.

"are you going to sleep here?" kaiser asked, lying down on his bed with a book in his hand. he looked at me through his glasses that framed his face nicely. i averted my gaze to ness who had already fallen asleep long ago, tucked under his blanket comfortably as he snored.

"i wouldn't want to worry my friends." i stated, shaking my head.

"well, it's not a big deal. they'll be fine if you're away for just one night."

i laughed softly, as to not disturb the sleeping boy. "those last times i did that had them pretty worried."

"huh... fine then. i'll see you tomorrow."

"yeah, don't forget to wipe off the makeup. bye, kaiser!"

"...so you don't like me anymore? what's up with the name change?"

"shhh! ness is asleep!"

♥︎

i sneaked back into the dorm, not before putting my wig back on of course. the other's had already fallen asleep by then, and the lights were also turned off. i slowly walked inside, trusting my bare instincts as to not stumble over some stray objects left on the ground. i was successful with my objective, and hopped on top of my bed. home sweet home! immediately upon my head touching the pillow i fell into a deep slumber.

....

(change of pov)

you woke up quite early as usual, and went on with your routine before the bathrooms were filling up. after finishing your teeth brushing, and few minutes of putting your binder back on and convincing yourself that your chest didn't hurt, you headed back to the dorm room. there sat the boys, newly awoken by the bright lamp lights that spared no one in it's sight. so bright and violent... whoever designed this had the wrong intentions in mind!

"mornin' b/n, you came back pretty late last night." hiori said, stretching on top of his bed. i rubbed my head awkwardly, remembering the past events with kaiser. "haha... yeah. i was uhh... doing something. but it's not important." i said, basically not making any sense. thankfully they weren't suspicious of my dumb excuse, most likely as they just woke up and their brains were too tired to make sense of anything.

"i had a nightmare where kaiser was haunting me..." isagi shivered, wrapping his hands around himself to comfort himself from the dark memories of his dream. we sweatdropped at him, and a few of the boys left to freshen up. "we're going to live that nightmare in a few hours." i mumbled to myself, making kurona chuckle.

"i felt bad for you guys at first, but since this place has become so boring outside of the matches i appreciate the entertainment." kenyu chimed in, smilling sweetly and innocently as if he hadn't just admitted to enjoying mine and isagi's suffering and torment. me and isagi made a face, which increased kurona's laughter.