♥︎20♥︎

hi ! one thing to note is that y/n does not mention her parents abuse when explaining her secret to the boys, this info will be a tiny bit important in a few chapters ^^

TYSM FOR 11K READS AND 613 VOTES ! ! ! your comments make me laugh a lot (*≧∀≦*) tysm for reading my book ! 

( ˶^ з^(〃^‿ ^〃♡)

really huge spoilers for manga, proceed at your own risk

omg I accidentally published this thing when it was unfinished if you saw anything no you didn't......

♥︎

weeks have passed and we all spent that time training and preparing for the U-20 match. i felt myself get closer with the boys, specially after they found out my secret. it didn't end up as bad as i thought it would be, sure they were awkward at first but that's only neutral. they soon returned back to how they used to be after a week.

anyway, right now what's important is the huge match we're having is in literally 15 minutes.

i was changing in the bathroom as usual, wearing the blue shirt for the match. i stared at myself for a moment, i wasn't as scared and nervous as i thought i would me... i'm weirdly relaxed. i stared at my blue shirt and smiled. i never thought i'd get this far.

i walked out to see most of the boys already dressed up as well. when bachira noticed me he instantly lit up, waving me over, "hey b/n-chan! how do i look?!" he asked as i walked up to him, "it looks good on you."

he blushed, a cheeky grin on his face as he thanked me. isagi walked over to us, also fully dressed, "it's the first time i've felt so nonchant about a blue lock uniform.." bachira nodded, agreeing with him.

"i'm kind of excited.." i said, holding my fist up to my face.

"we really are playing against the U-20... we've made it to a crazy place," chigiri said, who was tying his shoe laces. "today isn't the end. it's the beginning," nagi said, jumping into the conversation. we all nodded.

"hey~ sorry i'm late. i was deciding on our sub-members... we're allowed three substitutes.

these past two weeks, you've succeeded in becoming capable of winning this match. this is the ultimate stage; the world doesn't know you yet. use these 90 minutes to change your destinies.

blue lock will win. today carve your egos into the world."

i shivered, feeling excited, "let's go!"

we all walked through the door. immediately we were faced with the U-20 players. my heart beat loudly in my chest as i walked forward. i could feel the others gazes on me. in front of me stood rin and beside him was sae.

sae cracked his neck, not paying attention to his brother at all. i saw his eyes wander around boredly before they fell on me. he turned his head towards me, "so you're the one who i requested but was denied, huh?"

"ah?" i tensed up, not expecting the sudden attention, "u-um yeah.. nice to meet you?"

i heard rin click his tongue, he turned around and pulled me to his side where sae couldn't see me, "don't talk with b/n, he denied you for a reason." rin spat at sae who only shrugged in response, looking ahead instead.

i stayed quiet, staring at rin who didn't return my gaze. finally the doors opened and he let go of my hand, walking into the field instead. immediately my ears were hit by the loud sound of cheering and when i entered the field i finally noticed all the people sitting and watching us, loudly cheering.

i blushed, beginning to feel nervous from all of the attention. i almost felt exposed.

"there's so many people..." i mumbled. rin approached me and slapped my back, "you're my number 1 passer. don't go falling apart over something pointless like this."