♥︎31♥︎

thank you all for voting! there was 2 characters that were asked for a lot and i mean a lot! i do recognize that they're not everyones favourites, which is why i'm adding more than just 2 characters.

ps for sae fans: i would love to add him in! but i don't know where he is, or what he's doing in the manga currently. if anyone has ideas comment it and i'll see if i can include him in the future!

ps 2: thank you all for your kind comments :'3 i am very sensitive so getting negative comments absolutely unmotivates me but my readers are so nice that i will cry
( ╥ω╥ )

another good thing to know and prepare for is that as of now the ubers match is not done yet, so i might pause the plot until it's done and write oneshots while i wait.

sorry for rambling so much! it's very fun to write like this. thank you for 44k reads and 2.2k votes!

fun fact even tho I like to write fanfics I barely read any :'D am I the only author who does this? maybe I need to read more fanfics so I can get more experience

♥︎

i woke up before the other boys and went to the shared bathroom to wash up.

as i was washing my face i saw kurona enter and begin brushing his teeth. "goodmorning, kurona!" i said, drying my face with a towel.

he nodded at me, continuing his brushing for a minute before spitting the toothpaste out. "morning.."

"are the other's also awake?" i asked, watching him wash his face. "yeah.. should be on their way."

"okay. let me braid your hair now, don't think i forgot your promise." i said with a grin. the boy dried his face with a towel before touching his messed up braid, "oh yeah.. sure i guess.."

he sat down on a nearby chair, making him the perfect height for me to work on his braid. i undid his hair and brushed my fingers through them before braiding just like i did yesterday. "you're good at braiding.. b/n." he said, looking at me through his bangs.

i grinned, "it's nothing special."

the door to the bathroom opened and i didn't bother to look until i heard the voice.

"oho? what's this? you're braiding his hair?"

i scowled, turning my head towards kaiser who held a cocky smirk as usual. "yeah! and what are you doing here?! you always use the other bathroom!"

he shrugged, "i came here looking for ya."

"looking for me? and for what purpose?" i spat, finishing up kurona's braid. i turned my head back to kurona, looking at his cute embarrassed expression. the braid suits him really well.

"y'know i've got long hair too, how about you braid mine as well?" kaiser asked, now standing behind me. i twitched in surprise, not expecting him to pop up out of no where. "move it! no way am i even gonna touch you!" i shot back, dodging his hand that came to restrain me.

"you're making it sound like a challenge," he said, reaching his other hand out but i moved out of the way for that one too. kurona stood up and awkwardly stared at the interaction. our attention turned to the door though, seeing ness enter in a rush, "there you are, kaiser! why did you disappear like that?"

kaiser sighed, pointing at me, "was searching for my dear. she's a tsundere but i think she'll get used to me soon." my jaw dropped to the floor. kaiser took my stunned self as an opportunity to wrap his hand around my shoulder and pull me close to him, "why don't you eat breakfast with me and ness this time? promise we don't bite."

i glared at him, "let go asshole!"

"eat breakfast with us?" ness frowned, approaching us.

i shook my head violently while kaiser nodded slowly with a cunning smile.