♥︎18♥︎

this book now follows the manga ^_^ anime only watchers proceed at your own risk! it will contain heavy spoilers. last warning!!!!!

♥︎

most of the boys were in the training field, training their durability or soccer, it varied from person to person. i was taking laps around the field and not even stopping for a break. my stamina is a serious problem i need to fix and after that i'll try to train my muscles a bit more... isagi and bachira were running with me but stopped a few minutes ago to take a break. i saw them sitting on the ground together with chigiri as they discussed the U-20 team.

after more running the bell finally rang, "that concludes this morning's training! please commence resting!" it said.

i stopped immediately, falling to my butt as i panted loudly. i drank some of my water and rushed out of the room, choosing to train with the weight lifting instead.

♥︎

after all of that training without any break finally the day ended. i took a shower and walked into the meeting room where ego stood in front of everyone, "you're late, b/n." he said, staring through my soul as i shuddered, "sorry... sir.." i mumbled, going to sit on an empty spot that was between karasu and kenyu.

ego sighed, shrugging his shoulders boredly before moving on, "hey there, blue lockers. your bodies are probably awake now, it's time to wake up your brain next. a phenomenon named 'flow'.

there are times when people are so focused that they forget time and experience a trance state. actions are enjoyable and the brain becomes excited. simply put, that's what flow is.

this mental state can be experienced during soccer...

i'm certain you've experienced it. " ego continued going into detail about flow and i began understanding what it really was.

"when this final training camp ends, all of you will demolish the status quo of japanese soccer and raise up a new generation as egoists.

♥︎

when i returned to my room i collapsed on the bed. shido was nowhere to be seen, he's probably with U-20 practicing or whatever. rin lied down on the bed beside me and prepared himself to sleep as well. he's been very determined just like me, though fueled by his own motives. "rin-kun? what is the thing that drives you to strive so hard?" i asked, looking at him who was lying down on his bed. he turned to look at me boredly, "i'm gonna destroy my brother, sae." he answered simply.

i raised my eyebrow, "your brother? why?"

"it's nothing i wanna talk about so stop asking, dumbass." he said, rolling his eyes.

i pouted, "whatever..."

i turned from him and looked straight ahead instead, finding the white roof interesting.

a few minutes passed of silence, not awkward or comfortable, just silence. until he broke it by saying, "y/n. i want you to focus all of your passes on me."

"huh?" i asked, turning to look at him. his eyes were closed and he was lying on his back, "prioritize me instead over those lukewarm insects...they're undeserving of you." he mumbled, opening his eyes to look at me. my face turned pink, unable to answer him i only nodded slowly.

"good.." and then he fell asleep.

what the heck was that?

♥︎

my wig was starting to get very uncomfortable to wear, specially when I sweat a lot from the soccer. it probably needed to get washed too....
I sighed, removing my wig and undoing my hair. it felt down to my hips as I massaged my scalp.

the room was empty since rin had left to train, so I can basically do whatever I want until he returns hours later.

how am I gonna wash this wig though? I can't go outside without it...

eh I'll just do it when I'm showering.

I looked through my bag to find a brush and brushed through my hair. it really feels so nice when my hair is free from the evil clutches of that cheap wig... if rin knows my gender though doesn't that mean it's fine if i just sleep without a binder and wig? since shido isn't sharing the same room with us.

thank god... this means i can sleep as comfortably as i want...

i smiled at the thought and finished brushing my hair. just as i was about to remove my sweater to wear my binder and playsuit the door suddenly swung open. i let go of my sweater and immediately reached for my wig. rin wasn't supposed to be back until later.. so this person... isn't him.

it was too late though, i can't put on my wig in just a split second. the damage was already done.

"B/N-CHAN! WANNA TRAIN TOGETHE-" bachira immediately stopped in his tracks, looking at the figure sitting on b/n's bed. this wasn't just any figure... it's a girl. she had long hair that reached her hip, he couldn't see her figure very well because of the baggy clothes but it was obvious. his eyes widened in shock as he slowly retreated his hand that he was waving around just a moment ago.

i turned around slowly to bachira who was still standing there in shock, leaving the door open.

"oi! what's going on bachira?! why're you suddenly quiet?" another voice called out, belonging to chigiri who suddenly appeared behind bachira. when his eyes lied on me his mouth fell open in shock.

i didn't know how to react and neither did the two boys. i heard an annoyed sigh and nagi pushed past them, "what the fuck are you two ogli-" he dropped the towel he was holding, nagi's eyes widened for the first time. fuck fuck fuck fuck. why are these 3 here? all of them?!?!

"can you all move- it's impolite to stare so hard," isagi said, pushing them all into the room. the boys weren't aware of their surroundings, too shocked to notice what was going on so instead they all just fell inside ontop of each other. isagi stood above them and sighed, running a hand through his hair before his eyes lied on me who was still frozen like a deer in headlights. "b-b-b-b/n-c...chan?" he asked, blinking his eyes to make sure he wasn't delusional about things.

the boys groaned, pushing each other off and standing up, "oi watch your step, dumbass!"

"chigiri is this the time?!" isagi panicked, pointing at me.

"who are you and what did you do with b/n?!" he continued, still pointing his hand on me.

i sweatdropped, "n-no.. i'm-"

"IDIOT THAT'S... B/N..!" nagi yelled

"YOU'RE A GIRL???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" bachira yelled, putting his hands in his hair and clenching it hard till it hurt.

"SHUT UP! WHAT IF SOMEONE HEARS YOU?!" chigiri yelled, this time pushing everyone inside and closing the door after him.

i finally snapped out of my trance and hid under my blanket, "d-d-d-don't look at me!!!!!!!!" i panicked.

"b-b/n we've already seen..you.." isagi mumbled, walking up to me and trying to put his hand ontop of my shoulder. instead of letting him as usual i flinched, making him take a step back.

I felt like crying. everything was crashing down in just a matter of seconds.