♡15♡

pablo is aged down to 18 ^_^ (requested)

it's finally the match against the big 5. i was feeling nervous, but more excited than anything. they really seemed like good players as well and were a lot more muscular than most boys here.

the one that caught my attention most was pablo, he's the most petite from the bunch and his rainbow hair and freckles made him really cute.

"huh, they're scrawnier than i thought.." said silva.

"the japanese aren't known to be muscular at all.. pay me that ten grand you owe me. you lost the bet" adam responded with a smirk.

"especially that one over there." pablo said, pointing directly at me. i raised my eyebrows in surprise, not expecting them to directly.. attack me!!!

"oh yeah.. you're right. he almost looks like a girl." silva said, squinting his eyes to take a better look at me. in response i shuffled behind aryu, not wanting them to figure out that y'know... i'm a literal crossdresser!!!

"is that english? i can't understand it." bachira said from beside me. "are they laughing at us?" isagi asked.

"w-well yes... they're calling us .....s-scrawny..." i sweatdropped as all of the blue lock boys eyes widened. "you know english??"

"hold on i'm more concerned about what they're saying about us!"

"yeah i know english. i'm not a pro though.." i said with a smile. bachira's eyes sparkled, "that's so cool! how though?!"

i stood for a second, trying to make up an excuse. "u-umm.. well my mother is an ex english teacher.." in reality my brother has taught me english. he's really good at it because he's studying languages outside of his football. i can't mention him though because i'm literally pretending to be him.....

rin approached them and began speaking english back to them. i didn't care about their conversation though... but they were obviously arguing.

"of course rin knows english... he's too perfect." i sweatdropped as the boys agreed with me, laughing.

the match was shit. our first goal was pure luck, it ended as a 1 - 5. these people aren't known as the world's best 5 for no reason. they absolutely destroyed us and left.

i could feel pablo's gaze on me and i shivered, i was about to turn my back to him and pretend like he wasn't looking at me but he pointed at me and motioned for me to come closer. i froze for a second but reluctantly approached him. "y-yes..?"

his expression was stoic as he said, "you're b/n, yeah?" i nodded which made him continue, "that playstyle... you have potential, but your stamina is shit and you almost act like youre not thinking of what comes next." he said, completely attacking me. i sweatdropped as i slowly nodded. suddenly adam appeared, wrapping a hand around pablo, "oi, don't go around picking favourites! i know you're hormonal since you're still a teen-"

"shut up man.." pablo said as adam laughed loudly in response. adam walked away, telling the other's about "pablo's new crush" as pablo sighed. he put his hands in his pockets boredly, taking one last look at me he said, "next time then, girl. see you."

girl?

he then left without elaborating.

wtf.

i sat on the bed, still thinking about what pablo said to me earlier. maybe he just said that in a teasing manner? ..........

i groaned quietly, sinking into my bed. the boys were speaking about the game while i was over here worrying over the complete opposite of that. i looked over at rin who wasn't engaging in the conversation, instead he was fixing his shoes.