♥︎51♥︎

I can't believe we are at 51 chapters ∑(๑ºº๑)!!

♥︎

I sat at the cafeteria table, quickly scarfing down all of the food in my plate. my teammates surrounded me and discussed the latest match against ubers together, but all that my stomach allowed me to think about was the need to satisfy my hunger. the outcomes of the match comes second.

a slap to my back knocked me out of my trance, and i turned to the source in annoyance. there sat yukimiya who was gave me a kind smile, contrasting with his slap that could've knocked the food out of my mouth had i been chewing. i shot him an exasperated look, making him let out a small laugh.

"hey, you've been so caught up eating. socialize a lil," he hummed, poking my cheek while i huffed.

"i'm hungry...." i mumbled, shoving another spoonful of food into my mouth.

"we were discussing the prices..." kurona began, leaning his head on the table beside me. 

that's right. our prices were raised by a lot after the ubers match. raichi finally got an offer of 18 million while hiori went up to 20 million, kurona to 34 million, isagi to 55 million and lastly yukimiya to 36 million.

"did you guys decide what club you'll join?" hiori asked, who was poking his food for the past few minutes in silence.

"oh yeah we finally got our club offers." isagi hummed, rubbing his head.

"ahh i'm so jealous of b/n... must be nice to have such a high price offer..." i heard igarashi sigh dreamily, and i narrowed my eyes, not liking that the attention and topic shifted to me.

"100 million is way too impressive. i'm surprised you haven't started bragging like a maniac already. i know many dudes who'd shove it down our throats by now..." yukimiya sighed, and i knew exactly which boys would. shidou, rin, bachira for example. although bachira wouldn't really do it on purpose, he just likes to talk a lot.

"right? brighten up a little, b/n! todays a day to celebrate." isagi said, and i smiled softly, straightening up my posture.

"mm... i guess so. i just don't really know how to react 'cuz... it's my first time ever considering having that huge amount." i responded, rubbing my nape sheepishly.

"i'm pretty sure it's a first time for everyone- except,.. maybe reo." he laughed.

"so? have you decided, b/n? you got offered a spot in bastard munchen after all," hiori interrupted.

"i don't really know... honestly... i just came here 'cause my studies weren't going well. i never thought i'd come so far so i never really thought that far." i responded, toying with my wig's hair.

"woah, is this the first time you open up to us? tell us more!" kurona grinned, suddenly becoming interested in the conversation.

"a-ah... i let that slip on accident..." i mumbled, feeling embarrassed at the attention on me.

"it's true. even i don't know the true reason you came to blue lock." yukimiya hummed.

"well, i don't know yours either." i shot back playfully, making him raise his hands in defeat. "got a point."

isagi, who already knew the truth, wasn't so interested, which was strange for the rest of the boys. they knew he was attached to me, yet when it came to knowing more about me he was completely unbothered. i could tell that a couple of them began growing suspicious of him, and not wanting any rumors to unfold i quickly opened my mouth, "well, i can still say if you're curious. but it's really not some revolutionary motive, so lower your expectations!"