♡5♡

EDIT FROM 14 MAY 2024 : (some of the locations and stuff may not be accurate because i was an amateur starting this book. it's actually my 2nd ever... i improved, but the flaws in the older chapters can only be fixed to a extent otherwise i'd affect the plot too much. i am sorry for inconveniences.)

i only left the training grounds when it got very late, having spent the entire rest of the day practicing in determination.  kunigami spent some time training with me but left when it was time for sleep.

one thing i like about training late is that the baths are completely empty and i can finally have some alone relaxation time. 

after my bath, i dressed up in the pajamas we were given. they're  pretty baggy so i decided not to wear my binder for the sake of my comfort. i put my wig on and looked at myself in the mirror, making sure nothing was visible. the shirt was baggy enough to hide my chest. finally i won't need to wear those tight binders 24/7. 

as i happily walked down the hallway i passed by a room that was well lit up. it caught my attention because it was the room lit up that i'd passed, since we all were meant to be sleeping by now. it was well past curfew. i peeked slightly from the door and saw chigiri and isagi watching the footage of our most recent match. 

i didn't mean to eavesdrop.. i promise.. well. not like their conversation was that interesting anyway, they were just talking about the team we would play against very soon. i began to grow bored and tired. 

just as i was about to walk out until something chigiri said caught my attention, "a right  ACL tear.

that's the injury i picked up a year ago. doc said if i injure it again i won't be able to play football." my eyes widened as he went on about his fear. my heart ached in pity. 

i can't believe how it must be for him. football is everything for me, if i couldn't play it because of an injury i don't think i'd ever be able to live with myself.

my eyes widened even more when chigiri turned around and saw me peeking through the door. immediately i ran away and into the bedrooms, not looking back even once. 

the door opened automatically and i saw all the boys sleeping messily and snoring loudly on the ground. i sighed in relief when i saw that the red haired boy didn't follow me. i hope i didn't make him feel uncomfortable for eavesdropping on such a personal and private conversation...

 when i sat down with my back turned to bachira a hand immediately wrapped itself around my arm and my back was then pressed against a muscular chest. i was about to scream but another hand covered my mouth.

before i could have a whole mental breakdown because who even does this?! the person behind me let out a childish giggle, presumably at my evident demise and fear.

"where have you been, b/n!" the voice whined, that i recognized as bachira's. immediately i relaxed and shook his hand off of my mouth, "what the hell was that?! i thought i was gonna get abdu-" he put his hand over my mouth again cutting me off.

"shhh! i covered it because i knew you'd be loud. you don't wanna wake up the others, y'know!" he whispered. although i found his excuse to be stupid, i still nodded and he finally released me completely. i looked at him who was grinning innocently as if he didn't just hold me like he was gonna abduct me. i sighed, "you scared me..!"

he shrugged, "i just felt like it. you're soft and nice to hold too, y'know."

my face warmed up a bit as i pulled the shirt a little over my thighs, "that's a weird thing to say, dude.." i whispered but he shrugged a second time in response.