♥︎36♥︎

♥︎

"don't miss me too much now, love." kaiser said, an obnoxious grin decorating his face. I rolled my eyes, "of course you have to ruin the moment like that."

ness sighed before standing up, "so, are we leaving?" he was silent throughout the entire session, but he wasn't directing his upset stares at me, mostly at kaiser when he had his back facing him. i honestly didn't really care much as long as he wasn't directing that to me.

"sure. and don't forget b/n,

you know where our room is." and with that the two little shits finally left me alone.

I had my shower (peacefully) before wearing my baggy clothes and exiting the dressing room. it was a nice peace until I remembered I what I had to do. I honestly thought about skipping out on it, but a promise is a promise and kaiser would probably bother me even more if I didn't go. I'd definitely have to sleep with one eye open though.

as I was walking through the hallway, I took a sudden turn which is when I knocked into a hard and muscular chest. "ah-" before I could fall backwards from the force, the person held my hand and pulled me up back onto my feet. I shook my head a little, feeling dizzy from the sudden force. as I looked up, my eyes widened when I saw teal eyes staring back at me.

"y-you..." I stuttered out in surprise, trying to compose myself.

he glared at me, "watch where you're going."

"w-what are you doing here?!" I finally said making him let go of my hand.

he stared blankly at me, unimpressed, "I was called here."

"s-seriously? but.. why?" I asked.

he ran his hand through his hair in annoyance, "you're asking a lot of questions."

"well ...yeah! I thought you weren't gonna stay here after the U-20 match, sae!"

sae's stoic eyes stared down at me as he responded, "it's classified information, not something a petty blue locker is allowed to know about yet." then he began walking away.

I stared at his figure for a moment, before my eyes sparkled in realization. I rushed towards him, "wait a secccc!" I said as I jumped in front of him, successfully stopping him in his tracks. he glared down at me, "what? I'm only interested in what you have to say if it's about joining my team."

I sweat dropped, "you're still on that..?"

"I told you that I don't like seeing wasted talent." he blankly said and I awkwardly smiled.

"um.. thanks for the compliment but why does everyone keep saying that?"

he narrowed his eyes, "who."

my eyes widened as i noticed his hostile expression, "j-joke! no one!"

he exhaled, putting a hand on my shoulder and roughly pushed me out of the way, "don't joke with me."

just as he removed his hand I took it, "hold on! you need to hear me out!"

he didn't budge, and only kept walking.

"I'll ...consider joining you! if you hear me out!!"

he stopped, and looked down at me. immediately I shut my mouth in realization. what a fucking idiot I am... well not like I said I'd actually join.... only that i'd consider it..!

"what is it?"

"practice with me!"

"..."

"okay listen! there's this guy... he's a real ass to me and keeps getting off on beating me in ball practice! you don't have to do anything much... just play with me. i wanna observe your play style to improve." i quickly said, and my confidence faltered once i noticed that his blank expression was unchanging.