♥︎44♥︎

I noticed twisted wonder land doesn't have many fan fiction  maybe I will make one for it( ͡°³ ͡°)

I fell asleep 6 times while writing this, I apologize in advance for any mistakes ro anything Ó╭╮Ò

kaiser looks like a ferret to me? am I the only one? and ness is a dog Duh!

bachira = cat

kunigami = hyena

isagi = raven

rin = eagle

sae = fox

nagi = sloth or panda

hiori = meerkat

chigiri = cheetah

karasu = black leopard

kurona = shark

shidou = dolphin

okey I will proceed with te chapter now
q(❂‿❂)p

♥︎

I've always hated the name "yo-chan." my parents were the only ones to call me by that name, and I gradually began associating hearing that with them and their ideals.

"yo-chan!" my mom would yell, eyes lit up with joy and a smile decorated her pale face. "you'll be number 1, right?"

"of course he will, he's our yo-chan after all." father would boast, putting his hands on his hips as he proudly nodded, his short hair following along the movement.

yo-chan... i hated hearing it. it made my stomach turn and my throat tighten. all of these stupid expectations... all of these stupid games I'd be forced to attend... all these stupid selfish desires, masked with a frail facade of concern and love. they didn't love me... they loved the image they had of me. they loved the thought of their son being able to accomplish what they were never able to. my parents don't love me, but all I've ever desired is their approval and affection. that's why I continued, I want their  validation. it's nice to bask in ignorance, forgetting all about the truth behind every word they utter and every act they commit.

hearing that name, brings all of these frustrating and painful emotions right back to me. the reality of my parents love and affection for me.

"yo-chan!"

but from him... it's different.

"yo-chan! let's hang out together!"

I looked up, seeing b/n standing over me. he wore his casual clothes, an oversized sweater that's exceptionally big on him, though for some strange reason he doesn't care to get one his size, and equally baggy sweat pants. his hair was short, and a nice color of (shade). he's a strange boy, unlike any other i'd come across. he'd smile a lot, utter sweet words of encouragement to me whenever we'd play, and he would listen attentively to my words, no matter what i spoke about. i didn't understand at first and genuinely thought that he was just using me, because he wanted me to work as his midfielder. using me like my parents were using me. but he interacted with me outside of football, and even comforted me when I'd spoken of my family. it's not something that necessarily bothers me when I speak about it, because I've sort of came to terms with it, but he cared.

genuine care, for my well-being. for me, not my body.

"yo-chan?"

and weirdly enough... I didn't mind when he spoke my name. it didn't spark any uncomfortable memories or emotion, it felt nice.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized I'd left him standing, awaiting a response. I rubbed my head, "uh.. sorry. I was thinking about something... what were you saying?"