0 - Progolue

Chapter 0
Hi guys don't think this is prologue this is more than prologue like a chapter 0
Please forgive me if there will be mistake, i am a beginner too so.... Read it and comment it for sure.:)
Words-: 2000+
-----------------
"Happy birthday to you !! Happy happy birthday, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dhruv ."

Today is Dhruv's seventeen birthday, he is going to be seventeen years old. His parents have organised a party for him. He was happy to see his friends . Dhrisha was talking with some guests. Dhruv was sitting on the chair. He was feeling bored ,when his best friend aarav came to him,"dhruv come i want to show you something."
When his uncle came "Dhruv", dhruv turned behind and saw his uncle. He handed dhruv a gift box, dhruv was very excited to open it so he went with his friend to open it.

"What's inside in it dhruv, i am really curious ?" aarav asked dhruv. He opened it, he saw a gun which was kept inside it , aarav was looking at dhruv face , dhruv was confused so he decided to ask his uncle .

Dhurv's pov:
When we went down ,we heard some voices so we stepped back near the door to hear.

"Ohh....dhrisha darling you are still ,that girl ,who doesn't know how to behave ." mom was sitting on the floor and dad was just standing and doing nothing.

"Shouldn't you say sorry for this darling, oh are you feeling embrassed "the lady was insulting her, everyone was laughing at her and dad was doing nothing. My patience was out of control, if dad will not say a word then i will tell the lady what is called a insult. I thought my dad would say anything for defence but you won't believe what he said .

"Ananya, lets go and have a drink ok! She won't say anything now." this was the thing my dad said to the lady .

"If you say so abhi lets go "she said putting her hands on dad both shoulders. Yuck! Clinging woman.
Everyone went back to have their drinks, i went near mom but she didn't say anything, but i saw it ,her tears which kept rolling down her cheeks. I don't understand why does dad makes her cry. She got up from the floor "Mo-.."before i could say ,she went in her room. I wanted ananya aunty to apologise, so i was going when aarav caught my arm.

" what are you thinking to do? Aarav asked me. "I will tell ananya aunty to apologise," i told him.

" And you think she will do it, don't act silly, you know she won't do it "aarav losen his grip and said. Its true that she won't apologise, i was sad ,i don't understand, dad was always like this, he....he would scold mom for mistakes and go for party in clubs because of this there will be fight between them. I am just ....I always wanted to leave like a normal family but we can't. When i was in my deep thoughts i heard someone called my name.

" Dhruv are you feeling down ?" I heard a girly voice, i saw her, she is Aaru, who was coming towards us ,but she was not alone , there he was, my...I mean Aaru uncle Avyan singh rathore. He has the biggest company .

"So did you liked my gift?" he came with his niece , i nodded.

" Did something happened?"he was looking at my face, "Dhruv where is dhrisha ? " He was still looking at me. "She is in the room ."

i pointed my finger towards her room. He gave me a questioning look, so i told him everything.

" I told him many times not to hurt her, but he won't listen to me , Idiot!" he was mad at dad. "Really? you think so i am an idiot ." dad came towards him. They both were standing like rivals from years have met today.
But thanks to mom she came in time and took dad with her.

I hope she feel better now. Avyan uncle and aradhya went to meet other guests . Soon the party was over everyone went but mom and dad.....

" I told you many times not to insult me in front of guests. " dad said angrily .