Chapter 36 - Meeting the Mehras

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Third person pov :

Abhinay took Dhrisha at his home.  He parked his car in the garage.

In the Mehra Mansion, Mr. Mehra was on a call, while his wife was busy guiding maids in kitchen.

"Yes, keep it there. " she said smiling at the maid.

The door bell rang. Mr.  Mehra looked irrated. 

"Jamal! " he shouted.

"Yes sir" Jamal said bowing his head.

"go open the door " he commanded and continued his phone call.

Jamal went opened the door,  he was shocked to see Abhinay drenched all wet.

"Who is at the door? " Mrs. Mehra asked from kitchen.

"Young Master"  he said.

"Hey!  Jamal" Abhinay said.

"Good evening Young master" Jamal wished.

"Same to you too, BTW can you call mom" Abhinay said, he nodded and went.

Dhrisha was nervous, she was standing here for the first time.  In front of his parents.  She was nervous.

"Yeah, I will do the meet..ingggg"  Prem Mehra A.k.a  Mr. Mehra stopped when he saw his son holding a girl hand, they both were wet.

He raised his eyebrows at his son.
"I will call you later. " He said and hanged up.

"Bhawna!  Your son is back"  Prem shouted.

"Coming.....Why are you shouting ?"  she asked coming towards him.

"Because he is back with a girl. " Prem said.

"What... " She haulted seeing Dhrisha and raised her eyebrow at her son.

'Looks like she is one of his girlfriend ' Prem thought and a disgusted inside.

"Dhrisha meet My mom Bhawna Mehra and My dad  Prem Mehra. " 

"Mom meet Dhrisha.. Dhrisha sharma, she is m......"

Before he could complete Dhrisha  went and touched their feets.

Prem and Bhawna were taken back with her actions.  They looked at each other.

Bhawna hesitately blessed her.

"My father taught me never show disrespect to elders and when you meet someone elder then you, you should touch their feet. " Dhrisha said.

Bhawna had a smile on her face hearing this.

Prem scoffed internally that it might be her act, so he looked at her nodded.

"Your parents have gave you good manmers" Prem said.

Dhrisha smiled " Yes my father said that disrespecting  Elders is not good., my father taught me to help them too.  His seems to be strict but I know he loves me. Mom told me I am like my dad.... " Dhrisha ranted.

Prem understood that she loves his father.  The girl who loves her father this much..... She won't be that type of girl.   She didn't looked that types of girls because of her Naive and innocent behaviour.

" I am sorry if I talked too much"  Dhrisha said nervously.

"No its OK"  Bhawna said.

"hey, Listen Parents! " Abhinay said.