Chapter 54 - I am not yours!!

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter!!

Third person pov :

Dhrisha was drunk,  and she doesn't know what she is doing, but she knows one thing.  She will show Abhinay that, this game can be played by two.

Abhinay just gawking at her,  her body was moving on the beats.

Ananya pulled him,  and he pushed her hand and sat on the stool, sipping his drink.

She motioned it to Avyaan.  Every line to him. This made Viraj raise eyebrow at him. Avyaan knew what she was doing because she was glancing again at Abhinay.  He smirked.

She swayed her waist and Kavya and Kashish and Maya joined too.  Dhruv was just watching them.  Maira was enjoying it.

Kabir and Abhinay was watching too. Kabir jaw clenched.  Abhinay just tightened his grip on the glass.

Dhruv was about to stop her but seeing Abhinay feeling like this,  he waited for some more time.

Rithwik sipped his drink slowly gazing at her girls.

Rudra saw his brother how he was staring at them and gave disgusted look at him.

Dhruv joined the girls and said the boys line.  Avyaan was watching it sipping his drink,  but his eyes were on dhruv and dhrisha.

Dhrisha walked towards Avyaan but her leg got hit on the side of table.  She fell on him. He held her waist automatically,  She traced his face.

Tarsave, tere bin yeh reh na pave
Mahi jo tu na aave aave

He just few inches far from her lips.   Viraj jaw dropped seeing his boss this much close with a girl.

Abhinay didn't like the way she was behaving with him.  He remembered the first time she did traced his shirt.
His grip hardened this time.

She got up and joined the girls again.
Avyaan and Abhinay both gaze were only on her.  Maira sighed seeing them but was  surely enjoying seeing Abhinay jealous.

Dhrisha was dancing, Kavya made dhrisha follow her moves and she did it.  Dakshit stood and said the boys line to both of them.  They both smiled.  Avyaan stood up to go and Viraj looked at his back.

But someone people were not liking it.
Seeing how close Kavya was with Dakshit it angered him and he gulped down his drink in one go.  Abhinay pulled Ananya close and traced her hair.

Dhrisha stopped doing steps and watched them with clenched fists.  He was very close to her but his gaze was oh her.

Bawri hu Teri tu jaan hai na meri
Baas pyaar hi Hai manga
Kis baat just hai deri
Kavya nudged her and she did the steps little fluently tracing the figure.

Someone pulled her and she twirled and collided to the person.

Aaja chal tu,  Mere saath yaara
Chal tu ye raat kabhi na Aave Aave

This line surely  fitted when he pulled her closer and traced her arm,  which send shivers in her spine.

She pulled back and danced closed to him.  Which didn't settle with Abhinay,  he doesn't knows why ? This strange feeling?

Dhruv came and took Avyaan with him.  Maira looked at dhruv,  he was hell irritated.

Abhinay got up and grabbed dhrisha hand, she just looked at him.  He was again close to her. He dragged her out from here near the washroom.