chapter 1 - something seem wrong??

hi guys !!welcome back hope you will like it , so..... Hope you will enjoy it don't forget to comment.
################################
( June 2021 )
Maira pov :

I have reached at last, after spending the summer vacation with maternal grandparents, i have came back. Home sweet home !

"Dad,mom !"i shouted opening the door.

"Maira, you came! " My mom hugged me,"now go freshen up, you must be tired." mom broke the hug and said.

"Mom where is dad?" i asked mom because if dad was there ,he would come and pull my ears first.
" Missing your dad ?" i looked behind dad was standing at the door.
I ran towards him and touched his feets. He blessed me and i stand again.
" Plan to go to college for second year ?" he smiled.
"Yeah, thats why i am back right! "
I said in a annoying tone.
" If father daughter had talked then, let's have lunch!" mom said. I nodded.
I was about to sit on chair when mom spoke" maira first go and freshen up, go fast." I listened to mom, cause if i don't listen to her then she might be angry.

I walked towards my room, i opened my room's door. I went in the bathroom, took a bath, changed my clothes and i went down and ate lunch. While eating we were gossiping a lot.

It was night time, we all were eating dinner." you know your dad met a boy who was new in this city,so.." mom spoke breaking the silence.
"So ?" i asked.
"So we decided to give him a room for rent. "Dad said.
"Good" i said, what could i say more.
"You are not excited to meet the person who is living ?" mom asked me.
"If he was a girl i might be, but i don't care if he lives or not." i said annoyingly. Why would i be excited to meet him!
After hearing this my parents looked at each other and continued eating. after eating we all went to sleep.

I woke at night, i saw the time, it was 11:00. my throat was dry , i was thirsty so i decided to go in kitchen to drink water.
I took the bottle out of the fridge and drank water.
"Oh..my i was really thirsty" i said to myself.
I turned back to leave when i saw a shadow in the corridor. Was it time for ghost to roam or it is a theif ??.
I was scared but still i followed the shadow. It was moving , it looks like its a person so i took whatever came in my hand. It was a mop which was kept in corner. I went a little close. When the person turned around, i started beating the person with the mop.
"Ahh!!!" He shouted. It was a boy. so he is a theif. I beated him continue
"Chor!! ( theif!!) " i shouted loudly.
"Maira! Maira! what happened?" Mom came with dad down. obviously anyone would come hearing the a loud voice.
"Mom! Dad! I caught a robber." i looked at the boy and then to them.
"Robber?? "They looked at each other, they don't believe me.
Oh gosh.!!
Dad looked at that boy, " Dhruv what are doing here? "
Wait a minute does dad know him,?
"Uncle i was thirsty so i came to drink water in kitchen, i got a call from my friend so i was talking...ah.. With him, it was a emergency call, but suddenly someone..ah.. I mean she came from behind and started beating me with this mop!!" he was standing, taking the support of the wall, pointing his finger to my mop
I think i beat him too harshly.
"He is not a robber?" i asked my parents.
'No! He is not ." dad said looking at me.
"Who is he?" i looked at him .
"He is dhruv, i told you about the person who is living in rent." mom said.
O.m.g ! So this is the boy who is living in our house. Ahh i think i mistook him.
"Dhruv you go in your room and you Maira go back in your room we will talk about it in the morning." dad said in a harsh tone. We both nodded and went in our room.
I don't like the way we met ahh.... But it was fun for me to beat him. I walked towards my room, i turned my head to look at him. He was looking at me like he would take revenge on me.
For that i must be ready.

But somewhere my brain told me that how would i talk to him or face him tomorrow....it will be really awkward for us.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like it i know this is short but it will be fun to write the next chapter.
Meet our female lead...for past timeline.
Did you ever thought that she will meet him?
Don't be confuse, as chapters will go, u will understand everything.

Well....she will not be like other girl fl sometimes the female lead will change to ...\||
______________________________________
So see ya in next chapter :-)