Chapter 46 - Got caught

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Third person pov :

It was a pleasant day, the weather was little cold.  Maira was happy because Avyaan was out of town. college went swiftly too.She wanted to dance in happiness.

But you may have heard Happiness doesn't stay for forever!

She went in Dhruv  room to see him sitting down on floor,  his face pale.  Maira went towards him,  worried.

"Dhruv !" she called, he didn't answer.
She was getting worried more.

"Dhruv! " she called and shakes him.

Dhruv looked at her.
"Something wrong "

"I am g..etting.... suspicious Maira" he said, his voice shaking.

"First drink water" she said and gave him a glass of water.  He drank and kept the glass on the side.

"Maybe... Avyaan Uncle has feel..." Dhruv said, but stopped.

Maira frowned but then she realized everything he did.

She shook her head, her gaze fell on the open recording.  She played it.

"today I got a little late,  so I was coming from college, on the parking area,  Avyaan car was parked, I thought he came for his brother but he told he came for me,  I tried to politely decline his offer but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.  I just got scared.  But he told me in his car, that was because no one ever rejected him,  so he was quick to take action, But then he apologized to me so I forgave him. " 

Maira heard it and looked at Dhruv.

"Maira maybe–...I don't want to think about it"  Dhruv thought.

He couldn't believe it till now. 
He closed his eyes and everything came clear to him.

"I will take of her"

"keep patience, Dhruv"

He wanted to think that this maybe lies.

Maira backed away,  she didn't knew how Dhruv was suddenly saying this.

"What are you saying? "She asked.

"Maybe.....Dhrisha che-" before he could say, he felt a sharp pain on cheek.

Maira had slapped him hard across his face.

"Don't you dare say anything about cheating" she said angrily.

He looked at her in shock.
"You know the girl who keeps talking about..... Abhinay is not talking,  Abhi looks good in shirt, Abhi this Abhi that!  Who keeps talking about him, will cheat at him.  I know my friend she is not your dad Dhruv! "
Maira said in anger.  Dhruv gulped.

"How you even got the thought Dhruv!!!" Maira shouted.

"I -I " Dhruv was out of words.

"What made you think tell me!!! " She shouted shaking him again.

"I...maira it can be right....maybe she..I don't want to believe it either " Dhruv said.

"You know Dhruv,  someone surely brainwashed you,  when you  start to think  with your little brain,  then come and talk to me! " She said and stormed off.

Dhruv couldn't get of the rumours which are going in the college,  which he heard today from the students, then he heard the recording.

He was giving a second thought and his jaw clenched.  He was frustrated now. What did Rithwik said and he heard.