Chapter 68 - Do you want to marry her?

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

Avyaan came in his room to freshen up but he couldn't control himself.
He was irritated.  He told his mother before he doesn't want to get married now.

He loosen his tie, and ran his fingers through his hair.  He Made it a mess.

His door opened and he knew who is the person.

"Mom, what was she saying! " He asked.

Ashvini stood silent at her place.

"Tell me,  engagement? Wedding? " He asked.

"It's your engagement, I had fixed it " She said calmly.

"My engagement, did you asked me about it! " He said.

"I don't need to ask to my sons about it, I know they won't say no to me" She said proudly.

He scoffed and looked at her.
"I won't Marry any other girl than dhrisha " He said coldly.

Her mother looked at him in disbelief, 
"What did you said?"

"Mom, I won't marry anyone, and that's final" He said and removed his tie.

"But I had fixed the date next month" She said frowning.

"It's your fault, you should have asked me before doing it " He said casually.

His mother was fuming in anger by now.
"Avyaan Singh Rathore,  I order you to marry the girl I have  chosen " She commanded as a queen.

He looked at her and smirked.
"Don't worry Mom, I will do the rituals but  I will just disappear on the day of my wedding. " He said smirking inside.

His mother looked at him in disbelief.
How can he say that casually !

"Are you even thinking about our reputation? " She asked, said in anger.

"It is your fault, you are Forcing me to marry the girl, and you can save your reputation, by denying the marriage." He said shrugging.

"Avyaan you know I could have denied earlier but now we can't.  We have promised them, You know Rathore never break their promises. "
Ashvini said trying make him understand.

He sighed and looked at her now.
"What promise? "

"That I will make her daughter, only her, Rathore daughter-in-law " She said.

He looked at her in disbelief,  His mother doesn't even ask him and gives promises  to anyone.

His Mom and his dad!
Like to promise on the name of Rathores!

They do this promise on their Surname!!

"You didn't tell them which Rathore right? " He asked, walking to his closet.

"No.. " She muttered.

"Then choose Another Rathore " He said not focused what he is saying.

Her mother snapped her head at him.
"You mean Aryan? " She asked.

He stopped taking out his T-shirt.

Did he gave hint of Aryan??
But when?
He doesn't remember?

"He just gave his  third year college exam." She said coming towards him.

"Then forget about your promise,  I won't marry anyone and he is young for this wedding." Avyaan said while wearing his T-shirt.