chapter 43 - Dhrisha meets Avyaan

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter

Third person pov :

Ashvini came with Avyaan for shopping, he didn't wanted to come but.

It was just a excuse to see Dhrisha.
The guards told him that she is in this mall.  So he started searching for her.

"Avyaan where are you going? " Ashvini asked.

"Uhmm. Mom I need to check some Shirts for me in men's section " Avyaan made a excuse.

Ashvini raised a eyebrow at him in suspicion.  He never buys his clothes himself. 

"Why today? You never bought your clothes yourself ?"   Ashvini asked.

Avyaan blinked his and mentally slapped himself for this excuse.

"I am a grown man now so, I don't need to stress my mom for my clothes " Avyaan said in proudly.

Ashvini smiled and  cupped his right cheek.

"Buying clothes for you won't stress me don't worry! " Ashvini said.

Avyaan nodded and headed to second floor.  Ashvini became confused. He didn't said anything to her.

He instead of second floor went on her third floor,  he just wanted to look at her once.

"Throw them out and never let them enter. Filthy low class people." He heard the shout.

He went towards see the commotion, he scrunched his brows when he saw the lady pushing dhrisha.

He moved a little inside the store. She collided to his chest. She held his arms and he held her waist. He glanced at her and then He looked at the lady.

Or we can say...
He glared at the lady!

She gulped seeing him.

"Never. ever. touch her again like this! " His voice send shivers.  It was so cold.

Maira gulped too hearing him.  She knew who this man is!

Every word he said was a warning.

If she was a guy, she wouldn't be alive till now! 

He looked at in his arms,  the girl who has closed his eyes,  so scared.  He wanted her in his arms forever.

But he didn't like one thing that is fear in her eyes.  He clenched his jaw and looked at The lady.

Dhrisha tried to wriggle but he tightened his grip on her waist, glaring holes in the lady.

The lady was shaking in fear, by now.
"Sir....! "  the lady said shaking.

She wriggled again and he looked at her,  at last, he loosened his grip and she moved back.

She looked on the floor.  His eyes softened seeing her but when he remembered the commotion,  he looked at the staffz.

"Explain! what is going on here" he said sternly.

They all were quiet.

Silence before the storm!

He rubbed his temples and glanced at every staff.

"Explain me before, you all regret! " Avyaan said warning.

He was getting out of patience slowly!!

The staffs gulped, only one look was in their eyes. 

That was fear.