Chapter 64 - confronted and her smile

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

"I want you to send the girls back at their home" She said.

Avyaan nodded, Dhrisha blinked and sighed. She turned but got crashed in a bone crush hug.

"I was scared for you when I heard gunshots" She whispered.
Maya was hugging her, she was tensed in her hold, but soon relaxed and hugged her back.

"I am OK, we are going back" Dhrisha whispered, she opened her eyes, her gaze fell on Abhinay, Rudra and Kabir took him with them. Dhrisha shut her eyes and tightens her hold on Maya.

"Dhrisha you are hugging too tight, I can't breathe! " Maya said.
She realized and she apologized to her.

Avyaan ordered Viraj to send all the girls Rithwik kidnapped back to their homes. After that he dropped Dhrisha, back at her home.

Her family was worried for her but after seeing her safe, they were relieved.

Abhinay was in the hospital, doctors were in operation theatre, removing the bullet.

As soon the Mehra got to know about this, they arrived in the hospital, Bhawna was worried for her son, when she got to know her son got shot. Abhay wanted to see his brother.

Kabir was there for them, Rudra didn't knew what he would say to Abhinay parents.

"How is my son? " Bhawna asked.

"Aunty The doctor is still inside" Kabir said gesturing at the operation theatre.

"Oh God! please save my kid" Bhawna said joining her hands.

Abhay was scared for his brother, he knew his big brother was an asshole but he is his brother right!

Prem was cursing himself, he scolded his son too much and here he ended.
He was just doing his duty as his father but didn't knew his son would end up here.

Dhruv was listening their conversation hiding behind the wall. He shook his head and walked away. His gaze was on the floor.

He can't seeing his dad because he is his father. He can't stop the feelings for his father. He won't lie that he is worried for his father. Every son would be.

As soon he looked straight, his gaze landed on the guards. Dhruv started backing away, his speed increased, he ran fast from there in full speed.

The guards didn't follow him. Dhruv was relived that he is safe, for now!

He took a auto and went to Maira house. He entered from the window.

He slept on the bed for some hours, after the exhausting night.
===============================
Maira was not back home, because she stayed for a few days at dhrisha house.

Dhrisha was disappointed that dhruv didn't came to even see her.

"Maira can you go and call Dhruv please " She requested.

"But why.... I mean he is busy" Maira said.

Maira knows, Dhruv need some rest after he went from everything, so did dhrisha too.

"you shouldn't distract yourself now, because soon the exams are going to start. " Maira said.

Dhrisha sighed and nodded.

Avyaan had still not Killed Rithwik, he likes to play with him. He did as he said. 'He made him beg for his death.'

Dhruv stopped his bike infront of the hospital, he took the bouquet and the fruits with him.