chapter 4 - planning and meeting

Hi guys welcome !!! I am back with a chapter hope you like it
************************************
Maira pov:
"do you know in which college they study??" we have to know every detail about it.

"well ... Mom told me once that she studied here in......this college! Your college, she told me that she met dad here in this college." he said motioning with his hands.

"what?? That means i know them already?" i said while standing
i never thought that he will be a son of my classmate.

"yeah it will be easy to find them! If you know them, that will be very easy! Right robu !! " he said while looking at that cute thing .
Bow-wow!!
It barked!!
It is a dog wow!!
"so... what's your parents name?"
We should know about his parents name too.

"my mom's name is Dhrisha Mehra. "
Dhrisha mehra.........i didn't heard any name in our class.
"well... Oh sorry i forgot to tell her past name before her marriage! its dhrisha sharma." he said while rubbing his nape.
i don't remember that name.
"i don't rember a girl.... with that name tell me your father name!" i said.
"Ahh..ok...its Abhinay prem mehra " he said.
Abhinay.....prem....mehra
Abhinay......premmm....meh..ra...
Abhinay mehra!
"Abhinay mehra??!!" i asked in shock.
He nodded.
"what happened ?" he asked.

Dhruv pov:-
I asked her because she was in total shock.
Is my dad this famous!
"you...mean... Really he is your dad?"
I nodded
I actually understand now well...my dad did really somethings bad in past i think so.
"you know what he is a playboy... He plays with girls feeling and he is really a jerk, asshole and ahhh!! I can't say just think that he is pain in a ass." she said rolling her eyes when she looked at me again she cupped her mouth.

I was looking at her in surprise, because she told this infront of his...son.
"Ahh...i..my food ! I am hungry lets eat." she said and closed the door.

Maira pov:-
Its soooo....awkward i really don't have shame. I said this infront of him.
But you know a part of me does't regret what i said because his father is a jerk.
******* time skip night*********
Its dinner, i made it and we ate now we are going to sleep
We are going to sleep...oh..ho - my brain said.
Ahh! No thats not what i mean
Don't misjugde my words.
*********next morning **********.
Its monday so time for us to go in college.
Today we are going to find his parents. No matter what!
Actually i wanted to see his parents.

I am waiting for him to go. he came from his room, all set!
_____________________
Dhruv pov:

Its time to do it !
We are going to college , i am going college from few days but i didn't saw my parents where are they ??

Someone kept palm on my shoulder, i turned my head to see maira
"lets go, we will be Late" maira said
I nodded
Sometimes i feel like maira..... Is someone whom i know, i am familiar, who is she? Have i met her before?
____________________
Author pov:

They both reached in college ready to go in their classes.

Dhruv was looking at maira "where is your mom i can't see her" maira said.
Dhruv looked here and there trying to find any girl that looks like her mom.
"i think we won't see her here, lets go in the canteen all students might go there to have fun."maira suggested.
He nodded.

they took a step to go "shut up you bitch don't you think you talk too much." they heard a voice.

They stopped when they heard that voice.

Maira pov:-
I turned back cause this voice was familiar. And it was......
"you shouldn't have said that, you are a bitch, you should have obeyed me."
She spoke rudely.
"she never spoke politely."i said.

"do you know her?" he asked.
"of course whole college knows about her, she is one of the spoiled rich brat Ananya kapoor. She thinks that she can do anything." i said in an annoying tone.
"look likes something never change " he said
"do you know her too? That means she is in future too." i asked him.
"yep she will be aunty, who loves to cling with my dad." he said looking at her.

We both left from there cause its everyday problem of her.

We headed back to our class.
__________________________
Author pov:-
Time passed.....
After sometime it was their break time.
Maira and dhruv went in the canteen
To eat.
They both were sitting thinking what they should now, dhruv didn't touch his food to eat.

Maira got up from her chair and said.
"dhruv i am not able to think anything, maybe you should eat now i am looking at you from so long you are just playing with food."

"sorry....i am just thinking where is mom!" dhruv said looking at his food.

"you...i am going to buy a juice" she said
Maira turned to go when she bumped into a girl. The girl's plate fell down.
Seeing this dhruv got off from his sit to help her.
"i am really sorry, i didn't see you!" maira said .
"its....ok there was my fault too." the girl said picking up the food to throw it.
"let me help you." maira tried to help her.
Dhruv was feeling strange he wanted to see the girl face.
At last the girl stood up and threw the food in the dust bin.
She dusted her hands turned to go.
She smiled at them and was about to go.... When dhruv whispered .

"mumma!" he whispered.
Maira was beside dhruv so she heard it and looked at the girl in shock.
"she is your mom?" she asked
He didn't said anything just nodded.

They both were looking at the girl, who was talking with a girl.
"maira i want you to be friend with her" dhruv said looking at maira.
Maira gave him a look then at her.

Maira thought that girl's eye was exact like dhruv. Her hair was little curly but it was looking so beautiful. She was wearing a kurti which was pink and a duppata (veil) and a jeans. she was actually beautiful.
"what was her name dhruv?" she asked looking still at her.
"Dhrisha mehra" he replied still looking at his mom.
"Dhrisha...... " maira whispered
She headed towards her.
Dhruv snapped out his thoughts.
She patted her shoulder
"yes!" the girl said.
"Hi my name is Maira aggarval and what your name pretty girl?" maira asked while the other girls which were standing went.
"Dhrisha sharma, ahh.. I am not that pretty actually" she said

"so...friends?" maira asked putting her hand out to shake.
"oh..ok friends." she shaked her hand.

Dhruv was watching it from a little distance. He wasn't able to believe that he is seeing his mom after 6 months 1 week 2 days.
"after many years i am seeing your smile mumma" he whispered to himself.
************************************
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this don't forget to vote and comment how was it !
I am trying my best to make it better so................see ya again in next chapter.