ch 10 - Oh shit! she met...

Hi guys hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment!!!
***********************************
Dhruv pov:
I panicking took robu to hide behind me.

"huh?"
"you! Should atleast knock the door."
I said in relief.

"ok...i will knock your door next time." she said

I rolled my eyes and motioned her to sit near me.

" what are you-oh..robu hi!" she looking at robu who came from behind me.

"didn't your parents scold you coming in a boy's room?" i asked.
      Because i remember  that here anyone will say anything stupid if they saw a boy and girl together.

They won't think that she might be her sister or he might be her friend!!

No one can tell anything in our future world, if a boy and girl roam together until their parents are strict or they say it on their own that they are dating or anything!

" you know my parents believe me that i won't do something stupid unless i broke their trust!" she said

Looks like she have strict but the parents who trust her daughter!!

"ok..now tell me how was the day-"i half said and maira kept her hand on her heart. "with mom?" i completed.
Her expression was unreadable.

"nice she was with me enjoying. Btw where were you?"

" i was in the cafeteria but on the other corner because  it was full, did mom ate?"

"yes she ate,  i wanted to eat a burger so i told her to buy for me."

Seriously! She couldn't do it herself she told mom to buy.
Wait burger?

"so" i said her to continue.
" she came empty-handed!" she said.

"Empty hand?"
"yeah because she said that  she canceled her order " she said

"why?"
" because there was a boy who wanted the burger and it was a last piece".

"Why she canceled her order?" i asked her the reason.

" she told me that the boy wanted the burger for his friend because his friend didn't ate anything," she said waving her hands up and down in air.

She is looking like a mad girl.

" and you know what she is so naive that she canceled her order and told him to buy!! If i was there i would have  fought for the burger because i ordered it first." she said angrily

the boy wanted the burger for his friend because his friend didn't ate anything??

Sounds familiar!?

"when did mom went to buy ?" i asked because whatever i am thinking i don't know if it might be true.

" when you called me she was there on the counter and after 10  minutes she came empty handed" she looked confused.

" but why did you asked?"

When i called her! Hmmm.........

when i ordered a girl had ordered it before me, the lady said only one piece was left so.... I made a sad face and told the lady that my friend is hungry, and the girl cancel her order"

Abhinay said something like this but i doubt about.....it!

he was looking somewhere else so i glanced at him he was wearing a white t-shirt inside and a black shirt he kept the shirts button open.

I am still in doubt.........?

See the coincidence he ordered the same thing i ordered, the lady said "that only one left" i don't know why but seeing him sad made me hurt so i...canceled the order and told the lady to give him, when he got he was smiling,

No! That  can't be did she i am still.......but she mentioned it in her voice recording!
today i met a boy...he was waiting for the order
the boy wanted the burger for his friend because his friend didn't ate anything"

She knew what outfit he was wearing and..........

Oh shit! He was wearing the same today,  the burger....the boy......and...didn't reply......that means she met him.

"oh shit maira!!" i said looking at her.

"dad met mom!"

"wait....what? She met him you should be happy right? Then why are you shouting?"

"beacause it was not our plan to let her meet him not  like this!"

"that means ?"

" we cannot change the meeting of two" i was damn sure that i am challenging gods  matchmaking decision, but i can do anything for my mom's happiness.

" and do you think we are some magician who can tell whe they meet"  she said

"we can! Robu have all the audios that mom saved, we can listen it and can tell how she feels and when she meets him!!" i hold her shoulders and said.

"o....k" she said looking at me surprised.

After a long discussion we decided to continue the audio i stopped.

"I don't know this feeling but i am sure i am thinking about him, he is messing my mind!  i think mom is calling so dear phone see you tommorrow with something interesting,!!

Mom really was innocent she fell for a playboy! dammit mom, but i will decide your future mom this time.

And i am sure i will make you happy!
You will get your happiness and smile back.
************************************
Hey guys short chapter cause there is some issues here so......next update might be little late!

If today's chapter is boring please forgive me>_<

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!
See ya!!
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗