Chapter 52 - I...I - her

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote

Third person pov

Dhrisha was looking in his black eyes, waiting for him to say, her strands of hair were on her face.  Unconsciously He moved his hand to move the strands from her face.  He was lost in her brown orbs. 

"Dhrisha! " Maira shouted.

This broke their eyes contact,  and dhrisha looked at her.  While Avyaan didn't like how she disturbed them. 

"Dhrisha how do you feel now" Maira said hugging her.

"I am feeling better now after visiting here" She said.

Maira glanced at Avyaan who was glaring at her,  she quickly moved her gaze to Dhrisha again.

"This girl sure needs to interfere everytime. " he muttered.

"Mom.... " Dhruv called her.

Dhrisha looked at him,  he walked towards her, she was still looking at him.  He grabbed her left hand and cupped his cheek. 

"Mom,  I am your son,  I can't see you sad, so please can you try to forget him for us, I know you are hurt but think about us too,  he was your past, It won't be easy but we will be with you in every step. " He said softly.

Dhrisha now remembered how they took her in park, they took in mall.

"We will help you to be the one before even you met him. we will be there with you in... " Maira said.

"Every step, and even if you deny it..." He said.

"We will try again and again until we see you smiling " Avyaan  said walking towards them and stops beside dhruv.

Dhrisha felt touched hearing them.

'They are right,  because of him I can't   make my friends and family unhappy.  I can just....try to be happy' Dhrisha thought.

"Thank you Dhruv,  Maira and Avyaan." She said, they smiled except Avyaan, he just nodded.

Dhrisha side-hugged him and then
Maira and Dhrisha  hugged each other.

Dhruv stood beside Avyaan.

"what were you thinking while trying to ?" He asked.  Avyaan raised his eyebrows.

"What you mean by that ? " he asked.

"I saw how you were trying to remove her strands of her face. " he said.

He sighed and kept his hand in his pocket.

"See Dhruv,  I will  clearly tell my point,  I like her " He said.

Dhruv snapped his head at him,  and was in full shock.

"What do you mean by that!?  " He asked.

" I like her.... As for.. " He was cut off by dhruv.

Dhruv scoffed at him.
"you scared me,  You should have told me clearly, I like her too as a friend. Maira likes her too, And I like you too but basically I admire you. "  He ranted.

"No... My like is different " He said,  still looking at her.

"How? " He asked.

Avyaan looked at him now,
"You want to know!" he asked amused.

"Avyaan dhruv,  let's go the beach!" Dhrisha said.

They nodded and both the girls squealed.
====================
They were all walking on the sand.  The girls front and boys back.