Chapter 74 - Best memories!

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

Maira and Aryan wedding ceremony started.  Avyaan playfully threw the flowers on Dhrisha.

Dhrisha frowned and looked at the person,  she glared at him.
He chuckled seeing her.

Vihaan saw this and nudged Adhiraj,  he signalled with his eyes to look at them.  Adhiraj and Viraj chuckled seeing their boss.

Maira was wearing a red lehenga, Her hands were covered in henna designs.

After the rituals finished it was Now time to go.  She hugged her parents,  Dhrisha hugged her too.  They all were sobbing except her dad and the boys.

Maira saw dhruv,  he smiled at her and blinked.  She shook her head and sat in the car. 

As the car went,  They all waved at the car.  Radhika was crying by now. Ramesh hugged her,  this made the Sharma feel too.  That their daughter will leave them too.
----------------------------------------------------
Avyaan reached there with the bride and the groom..
Adhiraj followed him.

Maira was nervous, Avyaan patted her head and told Aryan to wait with her.

Ashvini came and did her grahpravesh, she followed the rituals.

After the rituals they went in their room. 

Maira was tired that night and she slept. Aryan saw her and sighed.
He went out of the room,  and came direct in the morning.

Aryan informed their parents that he is going back Rajasthan, for work.

As he came Maira had freshen up.
"Are you going somewhere? " She asked.

"Yeah... I am going back Rajasthan and after that I will go with dad to Gujarat. " He said.

"but" Maira tried to say.

"I can't leave my work,  I finished my Third year for this.  I never lack my work. I just came here for the wedding.... Now it's finished I have to go"  He said.

"When you will be back? " Maira asked.

"I will be back before brother wedding. " He said and moved with his blazer out.

Maira clenched her fists.  She sat down on her bed and sighed.

First day after her wedding in this house and he is living her alone.
================================
Dhruv thought to tell his Friends that he  is going back. After he told them,  they decided to have a farewell party, This Saturday.

As the days went, Saturday was tomorrow, Yash, Dakshit and Kabir  they all were organised a party for him to do whatever he wishes.

Dhruv thought to check on Abhinay before he goes.  He went to Abhinay mansion and told the guards to tell him Dhruv had come.

As soon Abhinay got to know he ordered the guards to send him inside.

"Dhruv, Hi" Abhinay said, He nodded.

"How are you now? " Dhruv asked.

"Good,  I am changing " Abhinay said.

"It was hard for me to start first but then I tried and tried. " Abhinay said.