Chapter 61 - I am sorry !

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter!!

Third person pov

Dhrisha was trying to wipe her tears but it was falling continuously.

She was asking herself, why she even fall for that person.

She hates him, seeing him coming here. He told Rithwik about her. She wiped her tears harshly.

She doesn't want to cry for a person like him.

Her room door opened and and she stood up immediately.

Abhinay came inside, he looked at dhrisha and saw her red puffy eyes.

He locked the door and dhrisha stepped back immediately.

"Dhrisha " He called, stepping forward.

"Don't you dare to come close to me" Dhrisha said moving to the left side.

"Dhrisha listen " He tried.

"I don't want listen anything " She said shutting her eyes.

"I am sorry dhrisha " He said.

She was looking at him now.

"I am sorry I didn't knew-"

"What sorry! Is this a joke? " Dhrisha said.

"Dhrisha see, I know I can't be forgiven but I realized my mistake" Abhinay said.

"And it's too late" Dhrisha said, her voice broken.

Abhinay closed his eyes in guilt and looked at her again.

"I never thought he will go to this level " Abhinay said, he can feel anger inside him.

"You suggested him that I was a good dancer... and come handy.... in his bar. " Dhrisha said.

Abhinay looked at her in hurt, he never told him like this.

"Dhrisha I never told him, about you anything about you and suggesting you here.... I won't think about it! " Abhinay said.

"He told.... Abhinay! He told me You... Suggested... Me.." Dhrisha said on the verge of breaking.

"Dhrisha, Believe me, I didn't said anything to him. "

" I can't believe you, after you you left me, I can't.... You made me regret my decision Abhinay! " Dhrisha said in anger.

"You know I loved you so much, more than my life....." Dhrisha said remembering her past.

Abhinay clenched his fist in guilt, regret.

"I even fought with my parents for you....My dad told me that you are not right for me, but I tried to make him believe you are changed but..... But you proved me so wrong! " Dhrisha spoke her heart out.

"Dhrisha I realized my mistake, I am sorry I hurt you" Abhinay said.

"Hurt?" dhrisha said and chuckled.

" I was not hurt I was broken, BECAUSE THE PERSON I THOUGHT WAS MY LIFE LEFT FROM MY LIFE, you even don't know that I attempted to die not once but twice!" Dhrisha spoke.

Abhinay eyes widen at it and he gulped the lump in his throat.

"If not because of my friends, and family, I wouldn't be alive by now" She said.

"I...I don't know how... Should I....say... But dhrisha after you left, I didn't even liked other girl's touch" Abhinay said.

"Don't lie Abhinay Mehra, you were enjoying with Ananya " Dhrisha said glaring at him.