Chapter 20-"Can I call you Mom?"

Hi guys hope you are safe 
Here is the new update hope you like it Enjoy!!!!!

Dhruv pov:

It's been a one month meeting Dhrisha, and obviously studying here.
In the start it was not so easy because I had to study plus cover up my identity.

Me and maira are spending more time with mom, she is feeling  now comfortable with me.  We are close now.

You wanna ask what I am doing now well....Readers your pretty little Maira asked me to come with her to do shopping!

You all know... I mean only boys can understand the pain of standing outside of the shop carrying so many bags.

"Dhruv are you ready, Dhrisha is waiting! " maira shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah I am coming! " I shouted.

See I told you, Speak of the devil!
Why does girl finds  shopping so interesting!!

"Aunty and Uncle please save me from your daughter! " I whispered and looked at them for help.

"I am sorry child, but you are her friend so it's your responsibility "  uncle said shooking his head.

"I thought you didn't like boys?" I asked uncle.

"I don't like boys but dhruv I trust you so.....Maira dhruv is standing here take him with you!" uncle called.
Traitor!!!

Maira came and dragged me out. I looked at uncle.

"UNCLE! " I shouted for help.

I will surely take revenge for this.
I will see you later uncle.

"Don't act like you don't like shopping" she said when she was closing door.

"I don't like shopping I am not lying " I said.

"Oh really, did your mom never took you for shopping? " she said glaring at me.

"It's the point I like to go with mom because she would just make me sit on chair and always give me Ice-cream but When I was like 12 years old she stopped taking me with her. " I said.

She shook her head " But you have the chance and don't you want to be a gentleman your mom must have taught you " she said.

I groaned and started the bike and we went.
.
.
.
.
.
We reached in the mall and I saw Dhrisha waving at us,  I waved back.

Both the girls were talking with each other like I didn't exist "Seriously girls I am here too! "

They looked at me and shrugged.
Wow now they are ignoring me!!
Great!!

"This dress looks good I will buy it" maira squealed.

"Let's try the dress!! " dhrisha said.

Seeing them happy makes me happy too. I smiled at them.

After sometime maira changed in a black knee-length dress, which had no sleeves, she looked at me and twirled" Dhruv how do I look? "

I made a 👌sign, she smiled widely and went to change, Her smile is just like her.

A memory flashed

A eight year girl comes wearing a pink frock and a pink hairband.
"dhruv how do I look? "
"just like a princess "
"really!?"
"Yes! "
"thank you dhruv" the girl hugged the boy.

I snapped of my thoughts when I heard I heard maira squealed.
Mom stood in front wearing a red net type churidar.

She was walking towards us but I felt that I am looking at my mom again.
The girl who looks innocent, elegant at same time. Anyone will fall in love with her, I was speechless. A memory came in my mind.