Chapter 63 - I didn't lose the hope!

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Play this when you get this icon 🎶

Third person pov

Abhinay has determined that let anything happen he won't stop,   he  started his engine again, and put it in gear.

Rithwik looked pissed off.  He ordered his men to shoot.  They fired at the tyre. 

The truck lost its balance and crashed to a tree.  But thanks to God Dhrisha and Kavya got little harm. Abhinay just got hit on his forehead.

His men brought three of them out, They threw them on the road.  Kavya glared at him, Dhrisha was scared for the consequences.

Rithwik threw his weed and,  picked Abhinay by his collar.

"You thought  You can escape from me  after betraying me" He said.

"oh I forgot there is no loyalty in your blood,  you like to cheat on people.  Either it's me or it is your ex-girlfriend. " he said glaring at him.

"Treat him nicely " He mocked and dragged to throw him,  but Abhinay pulled back with force and punched Rithwik.

"Don't go on my blood and again,  I know I did wrong with her and I will always regret it but not with you, you were doing wrong. " Abhinay said.

The guards punched Abhinay in his stomach,  he tried to dodge their attacks but they were many.

Dhrisha was scared and tried to go near him. But they pulled her back.

Rithwik looked at her pissed. He went and gripped her hair harshly.

"Why are you scared for him!  You should be happy!" Rithwik said.

Dhrisha winced at the harsh grip.  She tried to hit him.  He threw her harshly, she fell down.

She was scared, she stood up, many things were running in her brain.

What she should do?  What now?
Will we be prisoners there again?

Kavya tried to reach for Dhrisha but the guard slapped her and she winced.

"You bloody Bast–" She was cut off by Rithwik.

"Today I will show you what happens when someone betrays the young master!" Rithwik said in authority.

He pulled out his gun from his waistband and shot Abhinay on his chest.

Thud!

Dhrisha and Kavya froze on their  place, her mind was blank as Abhinay body fell down.

Her legs went weak, she fell on her knees. 

"Abhi...." She shuttered.

"Dead!  You will be dead if you try to betray me. " Rithwik said raising his voice.

"Abhi....keep your eyes open, nothing will happen to you" She said, a tear fell from her eyes as he smiled.

"Don't....cry for a person like me....I don't deserve you.. Your tears... " He was struggling.

"You have to live,  you need to hear so much taunts from me." She said panicking.

"You don't need to cry for a person who broke your heart " Rithwik said.