Chapter 47 - Stop her

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

Dhrisha was fidgeting her fingers and biting her lips by now.

"Dhrisha" He called her again.

"What is this! " He said in angry tone.

"Told you, you shouldn't  have spoiled your princess so much! " Her mom said.

"I told you, but you didn't listen to me and now see how she is roaming with her boyfriend!! " Her mother taunted.

Her father just looked away.  Devika wanted to defend her sister but she couldn't, she was scared.

Her mother grabbed dhrisha hand tightly.

"Why are you quiet now!  Answer my question!!  Did you ever thought about what society would say " She said.

"Devika Mom, close your mouth. " Her father  said.

" why I will talk however I want!  You were worried about her future!  And she was roaming with a rich boy!  Don't you have shame!" Her mother spat, shaking her violently.

Dhrisha had tears in her at her mother harsh grip.

"Mom,  please I -I really  do love him,  he loves me too" Dhrisha said, trying not to cry.

"Didn't we loved you! was it not enough! " Her mother shouted.

Dhrisha was silent, by now a tear has escaped her eyes.  Devika just clenched her fists.

"Dhrisha leave the boy! " Rajesh said.

Dhrisha eyes widen!

"Papa.... I love him ! I can't leave him!"
Dhrisha said.

Her parents looked at her in shock.

She was talking back with her parents for a boy.

"You are fighting with us over a New boy. " Her mother said backing away.

Her father looked at her in disappointment.

"Papa... I...I don't want to fight with you bu-but you can ask me to do anything but I can't leave him papa." Dhrisha said shaking her head.

" Are you crazy!! " Her mom shouted.

"Yes I am mummy....I love him so much. " She said sobbing.

Her father didn't like it, seeing her daughter cry for a unknown boy.

He closed his eyes and then looked at her.

"You will go and Break every ties with him" he father said sternly.

"Papa I can't" She said.

"This is my final decision " He said turning.

"You can't take decision for me papa... " She said lowering her head.

Her father stopped and snapped his head at her saying.

The girl who never disobeyed his father,

Is saying this!!

"What did you said" her father said in shock.

"I am not a kid papa... I..I can make decisions by myself. " she said shuttering.

Her father chuckled dryly at her daughter.

"I can't make decisions!  I am your father and I can take any decisions  for your safety and well-being!! YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM TAKING DECISION FOR YOU. " He said  harshly.