Chapter 44 - Navratri night

--------------Improtant note!! ------------Guys you won't believe this down this is written by my 10 years old baby brother !! Tell me is it better than me!!!!!

Dhruv was going at the college he was walking "uh so winter is coming I have to plan something" suddenly a car came and two bodyguard looking person came out from car "who are you hey" they kidnapped him. In the car dhruv called someone from phone secretly "he hello" maira said "hello dhruv and WHERE ARE YOU" "shhhh quiet somepeople has kidnapped me" "WHAT!!!!! " "they have taked me to the underconstruction they have tied me to a chair please come and help me" " I i am coming don't worry
-------------------------------
😅😅😅😅
I was helping mom to do some work, so I told him write a chapter in my story he wrote this 👆.

Oh... innocent boy, he only gets kidnapping ideas! 😂
OK no more fun lets start the chapter :::::)

*****************************/******
Third person pov

It's been one week for them to be friends, Avyaan likes to be with her but Duties come first...

It's was India biggest Festival Night, the enjoyable night. It's Navratri night. The college kept Navratri special,, Dandiya competition.

Everyone was excited to choose their partners. Dhrisha was smiling and looking for Abhinay here and there.

"Dhrisha " Someone spoke and she turned back.

"Yash! " Dhrisha said.

"Who you are searching for? " Yash asked.

"Abhinay " she said shyly.

Yash understood. "Come let me show you where is he" he said and she followed him.

He brought her to the boys. Who were chatting with each other.

Abhinay saw dhrisha and he frowned.
'What now? ' he thought.

"Abhinay she was searching for you " Yash said.

Dhrisha waved hi to them and went towards Abhinay. All boys smiled at her.

Dhruv glanced at his parents, she was holding his hand. He was smiling........ You could say a fake smile.

Dhruv sighed and asked "Where is Maira? "

"She wants you all to meet the girls to decide partners. " Dhrisha said.

They all nodded. Dhrisha whispered something in Abhinay ears and he nodded kissing her forehead and she went smiling.

"You have nice partner to play dandiya with" Dakshit said.

Abhinay smirked hearing him. Feeling his head high!

"What about you? " Dhruv asked Dakshit.

"You know right no Girl will ask a idiot to be her partner" Kabir said laughing

He pouted but changed to smirk quickly at Kabir.

"Oh really I don't think, because this morning Kavya asked this idiot to be her partner. I will love to be her partner."
Dakshit said smirking.

Kabir laughed stopped and now he is clenching his fists with a scowl on his face. Other laughed out loud. Rudra just smiled.

He didn't like that Kavya asked Dakshit instead of him.

All the girls and boys gather except our exceptional group of boys
and they deciding partners.

Our exceptional group of boys entered. Dhruv slipped from there to a corner.