Chapter 23- Ice-Cream chase!!

Hi guys hope you like this story !!!
**********************************
Dhruv pov:

After yesterday talk I am thinking that it's close.... their going on a date it's really close.

I don't know if mom will say or not but I think I know that too.

I was in my thoughts when the door opens and maira comes inside and sits beside me.

"what happened dhruv" she asked.

I sighed and said" just remembered what Abhinay said. "

She raised her eyebrow.

" He is going to ask mom on a date"
I said.

Silence....

"What! I..I don't know if I should be happy or sad." she said looking confused.

I gave her'what do you mean' look.

"Maira I should be the one who has to say that." I said.

"it doesn't goes only for you Dhruv" she said.

I didn!t understand what she meant.

"See....as your friend view I am happy that Abhinay wants to date dhrisha, afterwards they will get married and you will be born but...." She paused.

I am curious now she thinks like this from my friend view but what.

"But what?" I asked

"As dhrisha friend I will never recommend Abhinay Mehra because he is a playboy, He plays with every girl heart." She said.

Hate is dripping from every word of her.

I kept my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me.

"That is the reason I am here" I said assuring her.

"I will help dad to understand mom and show him the right path" I said.

"You will guide him to the right path!" she asked. I nodded.

" Yes Uncle said that dad had trust issues with mom" I said remembering uncle words.

"Trust issues with dhrisha" she said surprised.

"Uncle told me that 'he saw dhrisha like every girl who only wants money." I said.

Suddenly maira got up and was pacing in anger.

"He thinks Dhrisha is a gold digger!! He really needs to teach this, Dhrisha being gold-digger, If -If he even thought then... he really needs a doctor because I think He sure is a jerk." she was fuming in anger.

"Maira calm domn hm!" I said and made her sit again.

"Thats why I am here To change Abhinay...I will try my best to make him understand" I said.

She nodded "You better or even he crosses his limit I..I will surely punch him on his face." she said showing a her fist.

I shook my head and bowed down. "Ok Madam."

She smiled seeing me bowing down.

"You won't need to do that because I will be the one who will decide what will happen to him and her." I said mostly to myself.

She looks confused but I change the topic.

"Whatever lets go dinner might be ready."

She nodded and we went to eat.
---------------------
One week later....

"Mom ,Maira here is your ice-cream."
I gave them their ice- cream.

Its been one week and Mom and I had some moments together and I loved it but I didn't even heard of Abhinay date or anything.