Chapter 48 - I don't deserve to live

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote your favorite moment!!!

Third person pov :

Dhrisha  closed her eyes and was about to jump but before she could fall front, A hand pulled her back with force.

She fell on on her back, her back collided to his chest.

She tried to move again but the hand grabbed her waist.

"Leave me! " she shouted.
She wriggled in his hold, she hit his hand, but he didn't left her.

"Let me die! I don't deserve to live!"  She Yelled in anger.

"Calm down butterfly " He whispered in her ear.

She froze on her place, it didn't took her moments to realise, she turned to him.  She fell on her knees, he went on his knees, pulled her in his embrace.

"Avyaan.... " She muttered.
He nodded.

"leave me Avyaan, let me die" She whispered, wriggling in his arms.

"I won't leave you " he whispered.

She stopped wriggling and at last....
She broke down in his embrace. 

"I can't leave without.... him, I fought with my parents for him  Avyaan....he cheated on.....I can't show them my face.... I disappointed them. " She said sobbing.

He closed his eyes and hugged her tightly. 

"shh... Calm down "he whispered and  moved his fingers on her hair.

Viraj looked at his boss.......his eyes softened seeing them.

-----------------------------------------–-—-–-—

Dhruv felt, he had now gotten his life back.  He didn't know, but he felt like he will vanish very soon.

"Avyaan....he saved her" He whispered to himself and got up from his place.

He nodded to himself and took a deep breath in.

"Maira will be fine,  let's check on mom" He muttered and went from there, starting his bike engine  but not before messaging Maira about his condition, to assure her that he is fine.

He was in halfway when he got a message from Avyaan meet me at the park behind your college.

He reached there  in few minutes.
=================
Dhruv pov:

I parked my bike  and went towards mom.

I saw  some bodyguard standing there and Viraj uncle saw me.

"Boss is in this side" he said,  I nodded.

We both walked and Saw mom sitting on the bench, handerchief in her hand.  She was sniffing. Avyaan was holding her shoulder.

What went in her head that she tried to end her life.

"Mom... " I called her.

She glanced at me and froze, I walked towards her.... He pulled his hand back.

"Dh-dhruv "she shuttered.

She always cried alone in her room,  I saw her many times.

"Don't come near me dhruv" She whispered, closing her eyes.

I glanced at Avyaan,  I don't know how could I thank him,  if he didn't saved her what would have happened....

I think  he understood my emotions because  he blinked at me, I nodded.