Chapter 13 - be ready for party

Hi guys hope you enjoy this chapter show your support and love with comment and vote!!!
***********************************
Dhruv pov:

I am in college gate outside sitting on our bikes. Yash and dakshit are talking and i am drinking soft drink.

Yesterday night maira was so mean she didn't forgive me so easily and her throwing pillows on me, made me remember her she used to throw the pillows on me too, it made a smile on my face.

I was thinking when dakshit cleared his throat. I looked at him.

"someone is smiling too much what do you think yash!" dakshit said

"is it because of your girlfriend?" yash said with a smirk.

"girlfriend?" i questioned with a frown.

"don't act like that! We have seen you with that girl, how she helds your shoulders....while you ride the bike" dakshit said

" How you never forget her to leave her first in the class." yash continued and dakshit smirked at me.

What the hell is wrong with them!

"she is not my girlfriend!" i said
"Then who was that girl huh!" he said raising his brows.

This morons! How should i explain them.

" First- She is the daughter of my land lender and her dad trusts me with her safety and second-  she is a friend not more than that." i explained them.

"A friend?" dakshit says and yash smirked.
Whats with them they have smirked at me so times.

"so you don't have a girlfriend?" yash asks.
            Whats with them today asking about my girlfriend ughhhhh!!

"no for now, when i will get a girlfriend, i will tell you first." i said annoyingly.

"sure, sure, then why were you smiling? " This dakshit asked again.

" because i was thinking about my parents" i lied. I don't want to tell them about the moment.....for now.

"Liar! No one smiles likes that remembering their parents." he spoke.

"what is happening? Who is a liar?" dad with rudra asked while coming towards us.

"This dhruv, we saw him with a girl always,and he is denying that she is not his girlfriend."yash told them.
This idiot!

"He even smiled thinking about his girlfriend when we asked why is he smiling, he excused us saying he remembed his parents"

"Only a girlfriend can be the reason to smile it can be a friend or family too idiots! I snnaped at them.

I was really angry now, girlfriend she is not my girlfriend.

"chill dude, don't be angry and you both just stop teasing him, if he says no girlfriend then no girlfriend." rudra said looking at them.

"Do you guys are bored, looking for some fun?" abhinay asked.

Now what is dad planning, i don't know, please it shouldn't be something that he does.

"what do you mean?" i asked him.

"you know what kavya invited the whole class for her birthday!"

Kavya its like i heard it before.....oh yeah maira told us yesterday.We nodded to him to continue.

"so we boys are going too" he said
"are you sure she invited us because you can go but we don't have the pass" dakshit said looking at yash, he looked at him too.