Chapter 65 - Confession and...and it does hurt

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote your favorite moment!!

Third person pov :
(when they were talking, what happened up there!)

Maira came in dhruv room, He was standing there, as he heard her footsteps he smiled and turned towards her.

"So what did you wanted to talk about? " She asked.

He sighed softly and glanced at her.
"I decided to take a decision " he said.

Maira came towards the bed, and sat on it.
"What decision? " She asked again.
She was getting worried how his voice is low.

"This decision can change many things" Dhruv said stepping towards his table.

"How? And what you decided that could change." Maira said now confused of his words.

"I went to check on dad" Dhruv said.

"Really you went to met him after he-"
She was cut off by Dhruv.

"He is my dad Maira, Even if he did this things, but I can't deny the fact, that he is my dad. I have little sympathy for him." Dhruv said.

Maira sighed softly and asked.
"So what did happen there? "

"he said he wanted to change, and I advice him to change himself too" Dhruv said.

"He will change! I don't believe it " Maira said scoffing.

"That is the reason I decided for Mom" Dhruv said.

Maira sole attention was on him.
"What?"

"I am....going to end Avyaan Uncle with Dhrisha" Dhruv said clenching his fists.

"That is so good! Avyaan bro and my best friend dhrisha, she will live a happy life with him! I know he cares about her so much, I have saw this past few days as he came to visit her and always warned me to not bad mouth him. OMG!! They will be a cute couple.." She ranted, squealing,

Dhruv was just watching her, How she was happy, but she didn't knew one thing!

He had a sad smile on his face.

"OMG! That means I can hide Avyaan bro shoes as Dhrisha side and take money from Avyaan side as his sister!!
But how I will do that? Nevermind.. ...but I knew one thing He will really treat Dhrisha better than Abhinay...! Right? What do you think Dhr-" She laughed at herself while saying and asked for dhruv, but stopped when she saw how dhruv face was dull.

"Dhruv, what happened, why are you sad? " Maira asked lightly smiling.

"Dhrisha will marry Avyaan, She will have a good future with him. " Dhruv said shaking his head.

"That is good thing right! She will have a future withh-" She stopped as she realized, she looked at him now.

"That means the future will change too? " Maira asked, denying the truth.
He nodded.

"That... means you will... disappear.....too" She said gulping.
He closed his eyes and nodded.

"No.. this can't be true, right! " She said in denial.

"Maira, this is the law of nature, if something is changed in time, then it won't exist anymore, It has to disappear." He explained.

"so don't change the time! Let it be like it is!" Maira said.

"Maira if I gave a chance to Abhinay, but he decides to not change himself then the past will repeat again, My mission will be failed. " Dhruv said.

"Even if it costs your life" Maira said clenching her fists.