Chapter 66 - Get out of my house!

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

"Maira! " The person said.

It was none other than Ramesh Aggarwal and her mother Radhika Aggarwal.

"Dad.. " Maira whispered.

Ramesh came and grabbed Dhruv collar and pushed his aside on the ground.

"How dare you even touch my daughter!" Ramesh said in anger.

"Dad! " She said.

He didn't listen because now he only can listen to his anger.

He grabbed dhruv collar and pulled him up and punched him.

"I did a mistake letting you be near my daughter." He said gritting his teeth.

"Uncle, whatever you are thinking it's nothing like that" Dhruv tried to defend himself.

"just shut up! " He shouted and punched him on his jaw.

Very hard!

Dhruv coughed because of it, his dad pushed him out of the room on stairs.

He was about to punch him again but Maira came infront of him.

"Dad.. Dad! He did nothing, it's not his fault " Maira tried to defend him.

"Don't meddle in between Maira" He said sternly.

"Maira move aside, let...ne explain it to uncle" Dhruv said, she shook her head at him.

How can she see him getting hit? She loves him, she can't see him in pain!

"Dad you can't hurt him" Maira said tightening her hold on him.

"Why? Why are you defending him" His father looked at her daughter.

"Because I love him dad! " She said gulping.

Dhruv looked at her, in wide eyes. Why she is dragging herself in it.

Her mother frowned and her father clenched his fists.

"How many days Maira? " He asked calmly.

"I loved him for a long time dad... I told him to come in my room. " She said gulping.

"Uncle, she is lying....she didn't ca-" Dhruv was cut off by a slap.

Ramesh slapped Maira...Radhika looked at him in disbelief.

"You didn't feel shame calling him alone in your room!" He shouted.

"Uncle! You have misunderstood her, you saw-" He was again cut off by him.

"SHE WAS A GIRL BUT YOU ARE A MAN YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE HER UNDERSTAND BUT YOU WERE ENJOYING HER NAIVETY " He yelled.

she closed her eyes as tear escaped from her eyes.

"Uncle you shouldn't come to conclusions yo-" Dhruv was cut off by his shouting.

HOW SHOULDN'T I CONCLUDE!! WHAT I SAW WITH MY EYES, WAS ENOUGH FOR ME, I DON'T KNOW, If I could have come a little late, what you both might have done" Her dad yelled and last said disgusted.

Maira looked at him wide eyes so did Radhika.

"Ramesh!
"Dad! "
"Uncle"

They three said together.
"Don't you trust your daughter?" Radhika asked.

"I trusted her and see what happened! She is defending the new boy." He said in anger.

"Dad believe me I would have never done that behind your back " Maira said shaking her head.