Chapter 15- Introducing mom to Abhinay

Hi guys hope you all like it !!

Dhruv pov:

"Dhruv won't you introduce us to your friends." rudra voice came and we looked behind.

He was came towards us, he was not alone he was with yash,dakshit..and abhinay.

Yeah! Now don't  complain that why i am  calling my dad by his name! Because future one is my dad not this one and whenever i want i will call him dad!!

"Who are these beautiful girls introduce us too" yash said.

"yeah why not" i said smiling, but inside i wanted to punch him on the face.

"Guys this is Dhrisha sharma" i said pointing at dhrisha.

"Hi" the boys said and she smiled.

"And this my land lender daughter and my friend Maira Aggarwal." i pointed at maira.

"Hi nice to meet you girls" he said.
"Yeah! Nice to meet you too" she said and looked at dhrisha.

"Girls these are my friends, oh idiots introduce yourself  I am not going to intorduce you all." i said looking at them.

"Hi I am Yash" yash said, the girls greeted him with a hello.
"I am your sweet and hot  Dakshit
And for beautiful girls like you can call me aksh" dakshit said winking at them.  I looked at him open mouth.

I wanted to kill him for flirting with them.Dhrisha giggled and maira rolled her eyes.

" my name is  Rudra Khurana" rudra shook hands with both of them. I looked at him, beacause its his turn.

"Hi  i am Abhinay...we are now friends 
Right?" he said looking at dhrisha.

"we have met before?" she asked him.
"Yeah, lady maybe in your dreams" he said with a smirk.

Dhrisha roll her eyes and said" No, i think.....yeah in the canteen....maira i told you about a burger boy..he is the one" maira and my doubts have now confirmed.

Dad was the one mom talked about I Knew it!!

"How do you think i was the one?" Abhi said raising a eyebrow.

"well because you  wearing a black t-shirt and a white shirt which was open it was really a casual wear." she said.

"so you noticed  me" he said again with a smirk.

"Thats enough guys lets go" i said to abhi to stop, he rolled his eyes.

"Maira if want to go then please call me ok?" i said to her, she nodded.

"chill dhruv let us talk with your friends too" abhi said with a cool face.

"Don't you think we should wish the birthday girl" i said gritting my teeth.

Yash and dakshit looked at each other and smiled.

I don't know now what they are planning.

"Are you a camera?" abhinay said to dhrisha.

"No,but why" she said.

"Because i want to click a picture with you and keep it to myself."

She giggled and a blush crept on her face and maira rolled her eyes.

It felt cringe hearing him flirting with mom, if I was that dhruv who didn't know anything about dad then he would have been happy but i know him,he talked like this with every girl he met.

"Abh-" i was cut off by a voice.

"ladies and gentleman may i have your attention please, the birthday girl is going to cut the cake" the voice said.